>65

Our strength is what we need now.

It has been almost an hour of your escape when you all decided to finally stop by at a nearby bush and rest for a bit before continuing your walk. Your son was also very tired and thirsty too so Yoongi had to leave for a bit to find a nearby pond for some water.

As you sat down on the ground with your son in your lap, you thought of everyone, again. You thought of Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, everyone in the castle, and of course, Rina. You understand the situation very well that neither of them will make it out alive because of one little mistake. The mistake of not holding Taehyung back. Now that Jin didn't keep his words like he said he would with Tae-soo, god forbids it and brought anger to Tae-soo and the people who worked along his side.

You cried but no sounds were coming out of your mouth. Your tears just flow down on its own. Jimin who stayed by you gave out a small sigh. He was in distressed seeing you like this.

"(Y/n), please stay strong for now okay? Stay strong for you, everyone and especially your son. He needs you" Jimin said as he hugged you tight.

"Hmm.. I know Jimin.. I will try my best" You answered him with no feelings behind your words.

"But... what are we going to do now? Where are we gonna go?" You asked him.

"I know the ways. His highness told us to bring you and Ji-hoon there if something like this happen and if he was ever to make it out alive.. he will come find you both" Jimin told you.

Your eyes lit up a bit at the words that Jimin had mentioned, that 'Jin will come and find you both'. You began to feel a little bit hopeful.

"Guys.. I found some water.. let's drink it before we move out again" Yoongi said as he walked towards the three of you with a jug full of water.

"Thank you Yoongi"

After you all have already taken your time to rest and drink some water to fill up your energy, you all then, set out on your journey again.

Many long hours have passed by in a blink of an eye as you all tried to take your mind off of everything by talking. You managed to let out a small, almost unseen smile because of their reassuring words. Even though everything seems to have fallen apart, with just you all being together like this, was enough to lift up your spirit for a while.

"We're finally here" Yoongi said. You looked to where Yoongi was pointing at and saw a small house up on the mountain.

"His highness really prepared everything well in advance" Jimin added.

"He did this.. all for us?" You asked.

The both of them just nodded at you. You couldn't do anything else besides crying. You missed him, you missed his voice, you missed the way he would show you his affection, you missed his bond with his son.

"Cry all you want (y/n)" Yoongi said as he gave a light pat on your head.

Once you all entered inside, you see nothing but darkness surrounding the place. As soon as Jimin pulled away the curtains to bring in some light, the small spaced house was already filled with furniture to complete each place. You were left in awe. Even if it is quite a small house, it still felt like home the moment you step your foot inside.

"I wish we could get a hold of Jungkook right now" Yoongi said as he slouched down on the sofa.

"His highness already prepared everything don't you remember? Jungkook might already knew of this and I guess he's on his way now" Jimin replied to him.

"Mama..? Where's papa? He's taking too long" Ji-hoon asked you with his eyes glittering with tears. You quickly wipe away his tears and hugged him.

"Don't worry my little one, he'll be here soon.. he's just a bit busy okay?"

"Hmm... okay.." He answered you while his tears started to fall down on his cheeks.

Jimin noticed this and quickly try to turn away the subject of his father. He brought Ji-hoon along with him and went upstairs to check the rooms. You sighed and then cried the moment they were out of your sight. You didn't want to show your weakness in front of your son, it will only hurt him more.

"(Y/n)..." Yoongi called you in soft voice.

"Oh god Yoongi.. I just wish everyone is safe.. I really just wish for that only.. we've already lost Rina on our way.. I don't want to lose anyone anymore" You said while covering your face with your hands.

He didn't know what to say to you in times like this so he just comfort you with his presence and action to help ease your pain for a bit.

"Wait for me (y/n), Ji-hoon..."