>4

Where will you go if not here?

Two weeks have passed since you started living in this HYYH era. You had adjusted in with the people pretty well considering the fact that you have learned and did many researches on the history of this era. You gave yourself a pat on the back for actually taking your time and learned all about this back in high school. You know alot about the culture of this period and the people that lived here also praised you for your knowledge.

Now, you are currently living with the lady and her son that had assisted you and help aid your wounds. Her son whose name is Park Jimin, has also become your new good friend. He and his mom had guided you around town, showed you and bought you many things. You really appreciate their kindness as well as the constant check up from the people that knows your secret.

"So (y/n), what is it like in the future?" Jimin asked you.

"Really? You'd keep asking me that now?" You laughed.

"I think I might. I'm very curious you know?" 

"Well.. let's just say there's a big different gap between this era and the future"

"Like?"

"Oh you know, like the fashion, the house, the car, the technology"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"This is making me so curious, I really wanted to see all of those things with my own eyes" He said while staring at the blue sky.

You didn't say anything else and just enjoy the view with him.

"It makes me curious also" You said.

"What will that be?"

"Why I ended up here and how I came here. It doesn't make any sense you know? One minute I was preparing to go home and the next minute, It felt as if I was shot by a gun and then blacked out"

"Well, doesn't that explain enough why you had this wound on your stomach?"

"That's not the point... the point is why was I sent here? What's the reason?"

"I wondered too.. But hey, you blend in well with our era. That's a good thing"

"Yeah I guess.. thanks Jimin"

Because you have this thought that your life here would go well, you have already made the decision to wait until that shooting star thing come back and bring you back to where you belong. You hoped to go through all this without ever getting caught by the king's guards.

But what you didn't know is that someone from the palace had already heard your conversation with Jimin.

"I want to meet her"

"Yes your majesty"