>16

Our mind unite.

"You're doing great (y/n) now twirl in"

You did as he said and twirl into his arms. But you failed and fell to ground. For almost the 30th times now.

"Ah, you're almost there (y/n), almost"

"It's alright, I can try again"

"(Y/n) I think you should rest now.. it wouldn't make any dif-"

"I'll be fine.. just continue please"

Hoseok sighed to himself quietly and continued to teach you again.

You don't know what has gotten into you; you can't learn the last move at all. No matter how many times you twirl, your leg would tangle with another and then fall.

"It really isn't easy in heels" you mumbled to yourself.

"(Y/n), it's okay if you can't get it right.. we still have a week until the royal ball" he said. "We have a lot of time to practice so don't put too much pressure on yourself"

You didn't reply to him as you were clouded by the thoughts of succeeding the dance all at once today.

"If you try too hard, it won't work (y/n). You dance with passion and love, not with aggression.. so please calm yourself down first"

"... I'm sorry.." you apologized.

"It's alright, now go and rest. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He speak sweetly to you but all you did was nodded at him.

The moment he leave the room, you got back up on your feet and continued to dance.

You didn't want to give up because you didn't want to disappoint Jin. He had provided you with a lot of good things and you can't even learn this one last move? He spend who knows how much on everything just for you.

You were so lost in your own thought that you didn't even know your knees are scraped and have a lot of bruises.

"It's funny how I advised Namjoon not to overwork himself while I'm here, doing the exact opposite"

You tried to get up again only to fall back down tirelessly.

Rina, Taehyung, Jimin and even Namjoon came to peek on you from the entrance but they couldn't go in and comfort you because they know you needed some time alone and of course, you do need to be a lone for a bit.

"I think we should leave for now.. going in would make it even worse" Jimin suggested.

They all left and you still sat there, in the middle of the ballroom, thinking to yourself.

A while later, you finally decided to leave and go back to your own room.

You went to bed with a lot of bruises up your leg. You didn't care about it though because that's not the reason why you're so upset with yourself. You were about to go to sleep when suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.

"Rina? Why are you coming here late at night?" You asked the person on the other side of the door.

"It's me.. Jin"

"Jin? What are you doing here this late?"

"Let me in first"

You opened the door and find him standing there, holding a tray of something in his hand. He walked into your room and took your wrist, leading you towards the sofa.