>1

When spring comes, all the flowers bloom.

The wind today is exceptionally cool and refreshing. You somehow, seemed to enjoy today's weather and you actually have the urge to get up early to go to work. It was weird you thought. Unlike any other day where you had to drag yourself to work looking half dead and half homeless. When you started working, there wasn't a day that goes by without you putting on a grumpy looks.

When you arrived at your workplace, all your colleagues started to roam around you and inspect your face. You crouch back on your chair as everyone's face began to conceal the light.

"What are you guys doing?" You asked them all as your eyes narrowed from left to right.

"Are you okay (y/n)? Do you need some water?" They asked you back. "O-or anything? Say something please we're so worried!"

"W-what do you mean!?" You were so curious as to why they were acting like this all of a sudden.

"Your face! It seems so bright today"  "What the hell happened last night"  "What did you do?"  "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Bright? What do you mean bri-"

"She needs some CPR!!" One of them shouted.

"What!? No I don't!"

"Move aside people, (best friend's name) is here to the rescue!"

"Ew! NO!"

"Be quiet everyone, the manager is here"

Everyone went back to their own work table as soon as the manager came.

"You guys seemed happy today, mind if I join in?" Your manager said with a gleaming smile on his face.

And there he was, your crush, your dream man. Basically, everyone's dream man. He was shining with golden lights surrounding his figure and his smile is even more brighter than the sun. Everyone who works with him admires him. His looks, his personality, his passion, he had it all.

"(Y/n)? (y/n)! Stop staring, he's coming your way!" (best friend's name) whispered to you while poking your arm.

You were alarmed and turned away from his gaze quickly. Even though you lowered your head to not let him see your face which is blushing very madly now, you can still see his shadow on the floor, standing right behind you.

"(Y/n)? Can I have a word with you?" He asked you sweetly.

"S-sure.." you stuttered. You got up from your seat with your head still lowered down.

'Am I in trouble?' you thought to yourself.

"In private" He added.

You were so shocked after hearing this. Having known him for almost a year now, he had never once asked to talk to someone in private. Even if he needed to discuss about work, he'd usually asked for at least 2 to 3 person to talk privately.

However, this time, it is too.. unusual.

You didn't say anything else and followed him to his workroom.

As soon as the door was closed, he spoke to you right away.

"So (y/n), there's something I've been meaning to ask you about" He seemed so shy and you can clearly see his cheeks turn pink.

'Is he- no way he can't be right?' You thought. You were blushing as well.

"A-about what?" You asked him.

"It's so hard to say this but... I think I-"

Your heart began to beat loud and fast. The corner of your lips start to form into a smile little by little.

"I think I'm in love with (best friend's name)" He smiled shyly and proudly at the same as he make eye contact with you.

Your lips fell.