>58

Tell me your every stories.

When you woke up, you were expecting not to see Jin besides you because he was a king after all and he always need to be persistent with his duty. However, your thoughts were wrong. The first thing you notice was his hands still wrapped tightly around your body. You also felt his breathe right beside your shoulder. 

You tried to carefully move out of his hold without wanting to wake him up from his peaceful sleep but as soon as your body moved a little, he was also slowly awakened. The moment he opened his eyes and saw you still right next to him, he gave you a light smile and kisses your shoulder gently. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked you in a soft tone.

"I'm feeling a little bit better, what about you?" You smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Me too" He replied as he tuck your hair to the side of your ear. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in your study right now?" You asked him. 

"Don't worry about that yet" He said as he kept his gaze locked on yours still.

You giggled and so did he.

After getting ready with the help of Rina and other maids, you quickly leave the room and went to find your friends. 

On the way down the hall, a lot of people greeted you with so much more respect and courtesy. You were a bit confused so you asked Rina about it. 

"What's wrong with everyone today?" You whispered to her. 

"My lady.. I mean.. your highness.. you are a queen now" She whispered back to you. 

That's when it hit you that your identity from today's onward is known as the queen, not a noble lady anymore. 

"O-oh right..." You said with a little doubtfulness in your words. 

"What's wrong your highness?" Rina asked.

"I'm just still.. not used to this whole queen thing yet so.. yeah I guess.." 

"It's alright, you will get used to it soon your highness. We will all help you" 

"Okay... thanks Rina" 

She then, escorted you to the cookhouse to meet Jimin who has already prepared breakfast for you like always.

A week had gone by in a blink of an eye and you were getting quite used to people greeting you with a new honorific and etiquette. You have also received some lessons and mentoring regarding some rules of becoming a queen. A lot of things change but the way you interacted with your friends and husband were still normal. 

After helping Jin with his work, like the usual routine, you decided to take a short break and visited the garden for some fresh air. 

As you sat on the bench, your thoughts suddenly erupt, reminding you of yourself in the future, your own real world to be precise. Your eyes fell heavy at the thought of everyone still wishing for you to go back to them. Your heart hurt and you can hear it breaking bits by bits. Tears escaped your eyes and so were your moment of happiness. 

"Oh god.." You cupped your face, letting your tears fall hidden in between your palms. "Why can't I let this thought go away? It's already a memory to me now.. there's no way I'll be returning back.. there's no way now.." 

Your tears flow uncontrollably and oh, how you wish no one will see you like this. It's a good thing though that Rina didn't come with you since you had asked her to make sweets for you, the one that she mostly make to relieve your stress. One of the guards there were getting a little suspicious of you so he quickly went to report it to Jin. 

"Your highness, I have something to report to you" He said as he knelt down to the floor. 

"I already know.." 

"Yes your highness" 

With that, Jin made his way to the garden to find you with the guard following him behind. 

Your tears wouldn't stop. You just can't seem to get the thoughts of your family and friends out of your mind at all. What do you have to do for this to stop? Now, you just look like a lifeless robot who had just been turned off.

Suddenly, your felt a slightly sharp stab through your chest. You immediately have the urge to want to puke out of the blue. You stood up from the bench, wanting to rush inside and called for help but your legs were too weak. You cupped your mouth with one of your hand to hold in your vomit and the other holding your aching stomach. 

'What's happening to me?' You thought to yourself. Dizziness consumed you and you fell to the hard ground. 

"Jin.." You called for him in a small voice as you began to fell unconscious. 

The guards there were alarmed by your unexpected faint and they rushed to you while calling out for help. 

"Her highness has fainted! Her highness has fainted!" They shouted very loudly, enough for almost the whole castle to hear. 

Everyone heard the guard's voices very clearly and they all went into panic mode instantly. 

"Her highness has fainted! Her highness has fainted! Get help this instant!" Everyone shouted.

The whole castle became a mess once again. Jimin and Rina stopped their cooking halfway and rushed outside the cookhouse. Namjoon and Taehyung rushed out of their study room, meeting with Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook along the way. They all looked like their soul were drained out of their body the moment they heard of you collapsed without any warning. 

Jin had almost reached the entrance of the garden when he heard the guard's voice. He had never been more scared in his life. He quickly ran to you with a painful look plastered on his face. 

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Please wake up!" He shouted with a frightened tone of voice as he shakes you to wake you up. Tears already escaped his terrified eyes. The boys and Rina came and they started panicking even more. 

You were then, rushed to you and Jin's room right away while waiting for the royal doctor to come.