>5

Who are you?

You woke up with an uneasy feeling today. Your heart keeps pounding every few minutes, probably indicating something in which you're unaware of.

While Mrs. Park was preparing food in the kitchen to welcome her guest from far away, you and Jimin headed to the backyard to do the laundry.

As you stepped into the backyard, the calming and cooling breeze help eases your troubled mind. You close your eyes and tries not to worry over many things like you always do.

"How are you feeling today?" Jimin asks you.

"A little anxious but overall, I'm fine" you smiled at him.

"Listen (y/n), about what you said yesterday..." Jimin stopped what he was doing. "There's something I-"

You heard many loud noises altogether coming from the inside of the house. In all of a sudden, the door smashed into pieces as you witness knights in silver armor running towards you.

Your eyes grew wide at the terrifying sight. You couldn't scream nor move your body. You just froze in the spot. Jimin notices that and he quickly rush in front of you to shield you.

"What is the meaning of this? Why are the royal knights breaking into the citizen's house without any reason?"

"We came here with the order of the emperor that the person behind you there is to be arrested" says the knight.

"A-arrested!? But she didn't even do anything wrong!"

"The commoner behind you is a witch! She uses black magic to transport herself from the future to spy on our emperor!"

Wait, but how did the emperor find out about you? Did someone overheard your conversation with Jimin yesterday? You really weren't careful enough. But this is it, you're going to die soon by the sword of the greatest emperor to ever live. Now you know why you wake up with an anxious feeling this morning.

"Move away or we'll have no choice but to arrest the both of you!"

Jimin and Mrs. Park didn't know what to do. If they interfere and resisted the arrest on your behalf, they might get killed.

"(Y/n)" Jimin whispered. "The back door is open. Run. Now"

"Are you crazy!? They'll kill you and your mom!"

"They can't kill anyone that's a witness. Don't worry about us, now go!"

You were in denial. You wanted to go but what about your savior? They can't die because of you.

"Jimin I can't-"

"Go!"

You bit your lip and looked at Jimin and Mrs. Park one last time before you make a dash towards the back door. The knights were furious. They didn't care about Jimin nor his mom. They continued to chase after you as you're the only one whom they want. You really can't believe you were named a witch. Well, fair enough though. Anyone would think you're a witch since you just broke the law of the universe.

As your steps reached the door, you begin to increase your speed. But before you could do that, another horse appears in front of you, roaring loudly by the order of the person riding on it making you fall to the ground.

You shield yourself while screaming, "please don't kill me please!"

"There's no reason for me to kill you, witch"

You stopped shaking after hearing that you weren't going to be killed but that doesn't mean you've stopped feeling frightened. You opened your eyes to see who this person was, only to be greeted by a golden tack on a horse and a person covered in bright golden armor.

"I knew the likes of you would escape like this" the man says as he take off his helmet.

This person in front of you is strangely familiar. Have you seen this man before? But judging by the gold armor and the gold pendant, could this person be-

"That's right, I'm the Emperor of the Cheyman Empire" says the one and only, war hero and ruler of this empire, as he points his sword at you.

"Now you belong to me"