>73

Will we live in ecstasy?

Once you finished prepping yourself for the day, you walked out of your bedroom to see your son whom you had asked for Jimin to look after him for the night. When you got to the kitchen, to where Jimin is normally at, you called for him and he came right away.

"Where's Ji-hoon, Jimin? Has he had his breakfast yet? I hope he didn't bother you" You asked him, feeling slightly worry.

"Don't worry (y/n), he's doing perfectly fine. He ate his breakfast in full speed this morning" Jimin laughed. "Oh and, he's with Jungkook in the garden"

"Oh no, I hope he doesn't bother Jungkook again" You said.

"I think he really loves Jungkook now, seems like their bond grew more and more each day" Jimin eyed you in some type of signal to let you know what he wanted to say. You noticed his looks and only gave him a small smile in respond.

"Say (y/n)... have you... considered yet?" Jimin asked you as he turned his attention back to cooking. You gulped and averted your eyes everywhere in the cookhouse.

"I-I.... well.. I'm-"

"I think you should (y/n), I know it's wrong to give you any advice while I'm only a chief and you're a queen but.. as a good.. good friend of yours.. I just wanted to see you finally being happy for yourself again" 

"But Jimin, you know I can stay by myself.. I'm fine with it"

He stopped cooking and stared at your eyes fully.

"I know (y/n), I know. But I can still see it through you" He gave you a stern look. "Even if we're good by ourselves, sometimes we also need a shoulder to lean on too and that's okay"

You only look down to your feet.

"I just wanted you to be happy from now on, I don't want to see you like this no longer and your son, I'm pretty sure he wanted to see his mother's genuine smile again too" He smiled at you.

After hearing his comforting words and advice, you were able to look at him in the eyes again and smiled. He pulled you into a hug and you return him with one instantly.

"Thank you Jimin, thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone"

"Anytime (y/n)"

"Yeah, I also agree with Jimin too" a familiar voice joined in with you both. You and Jimin looked towards the doorway and saw Yoongi standing beside the door, leaning on it while crossing his arms. His lips formed into a small smirk.

"Yoongi" You called him, your voice sounding a bit happier than any other day. Yoongi walked to the two of you and pulled you both into a group hug out of nowhere.

"Let me join too" he chuckled. You and Jimin laughed.

"I also agree with Jimin too (y/n).. you need to think for yourself, your son and your people now so.. let's move on" Yoongi gave you a full gummy smile that he rarely shows. "And besides, that kid really loves you and Ji-hoon, he'll make a great father"

You smiled at him and thought of how their words are really similar to Jin's.

"Hmm, I'll try.. thank you so much guys"

"Umm... did I miss something? Why are you all gathering here without calling me and Ji-hoon?" Jungkook pouted sadly at all of you.

"Mother!" Ji-hoon shouted happily as soon as he sees you. He ran into your arms right away and hugged you tight. You were also very happy and excited to see him too.

"Where have you been my darling?"

"I was playing with uncle"

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes!" 

"That's good to hear, remember to be good with your uncles and everyone okay?"

"Yes mother!" He giggled and so did everyone else.

"Your highness, the prime minister has already arrived, she's waiting for you in the throne room"

"Oh Hyejin's here? That was fast!"

"She said that anytime you call, she'll be here as fast she could for you"

"That's so sweet of her" You smiled. "I'll be there soon, please tell her that for me thank you"

"Yes, your highness"

"Alright, your mother needs to go to work now" You said as you ruffled Ji-hoon's hair.

"Okay mother, I wish you good luck!" He excitedly answered you with a thumbs up. You gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

As you made your way out, meeting Jungkook by the doorway, he gazed at you with the same love that he had for you like always and smiled at you. You gave him a small smile which of course, seems a bit more real than usual and Jungkook noticed it. He was a little shock at first but he was actually glad that you looked more lively than any other day.

It was already late in the evening and you and Hyejin were getting ready to wrap up all of your work that you both had been working on since morning. Just as she was about to leave, she gave you a serious look to which you were getting confused of.

"W-what's wrong Hyejin? Is there something on my face?" You asked her with one of your eyebrows raised.

"Hmm.. you seemed a little...  alive today, the atmosphere around you feels different" She said, squinting her eyes to take a better focus at you. "Did something good happen?" 

You felt your heart raced a bit but you were more than ready to tell her.

"It's just.. my friends, they all wanted me to-"

"Marry his highness, Jeon Jungkook?" She smirked at you.

"W-wait.. how d-do you know?" You opened your eyes wide at her.

"How can I not know? Firstly, his highness always followed you around and one time, I also caught him asking you to marry him and secondly, they all asked for my opinion as well" She giggled. You shake your head and laughed with her. You almost forgot how close she was with even Jimin and Yoongi now.

"You're really attentive"

"Of course I am" Hyejin smiled at you. "You've always been there for me, this is the least I can do for you"

You returned her with a smile back and also a 'thank you'.

"And to be honest, I've been wanting to tell you this too, that you should take better care of yourself and your son from now on. You need to move on and create your own happiness. I think his highness, King Jeon Jungkook, would make a good father to Ji-hoon too, I mean, just look at them"

"I know Hyejin.. I know" Your smile never left your face. "I have already made up my mind too and I think you guys are right"

"So does that mean.. you agree!?" Hyejin shouted out in surprised as she covered her mouth. You nodded your head at her and she immediately threw herself into you for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you so much Hyejin for always cheering me up and looking after me.. without you and the boys.. I wouldn't have made it this far"