>3

I thought I was dreaming.

You heard someone screaming. Perhaps it's (best friend's name). You can't open your eyes. It seems as if you're paralyzed.

Someone is shaking you, telling you to wake up. That person's voice sound nothing like (best friend's name) at all now.

As if something had struck you in the chest, you opened your eyes and got up immediately. You were shaking, breathless and sweating. You were still a bit light-headed but your vision was crystal clear.

You look around you and sees nothing other than strangers looking at you like you were a suspicious creature.

'What's up with people always staring at me these days?' You thought.

"She's alive!" they all shouted in unison.

"I- I'm alive?"

"Yes! Oh thank god, you've been out for almost three days now" a generous looking lady told me with a big smile on her face.

"What!? What happen to me!? Where's (best friend's name)?" You were very shocked at this point. 'Three days she said?'

You abruptly got up from the bed and rush around the place, screaming for your friend's name. But the place seems.... off.

"Where am.. I?" You asked the strangers.

"You're in my home dear" one of the lady answered you kindly.

"This looks nothing like those modern house...." You stopped midway in your talk. You walk toward the lady with a serious look on your face that she even seems to be scared of you.

"What year and era is this?" You asked her.

"It's 1850, we're in the HYYH era" She gulped at the sight of your serious face. (I really couldn't find any names other than HYYH era xD)

You were speechless. You fell down to the ground as your mind try to process of the all the things that is happening right now. No wonder why the house and the way these people dressed looks familiar. You read a lot about this era and it was the only historical events that interests you.

"W-what city am I in right now?" You asked.

"This is the Sky City"

'The Sky City? Does this mean.. King Seokjin is the ruler of this country?' You thought. 'Oh no, almost half of the information about him weren't even written in the history book ... all I know was him being one of the mysterious but greatest ruler of all kings that has ever existed'

"I g-gotta get out of here please tell me the way back to my home" You cried. What if he finds out about you coming from the future? What if he kills you right here?

All of them look away from you and their expression were too obvious. 

"Honey, we found you on the streets, lying there lifeless and cold. We don't know where you came from" The lady said as she held your hand tight.

"N-no.. no way! my family and (Best friend's name) might be looking for me! Please help me!" You cried desperately.

The people there looked at you with pity as they can do nothing other than helping you heal you small wounds and get you cleaned up. They don't know where you came from nor how you managed to come to this era. They all tried to calm you down but it was no use. It only made you cry even more.

"Young lady" This time, an elderly woman called you as she sat down in front of you.

You looked up at her with your eyes still red and your voice cracking.

"Are you from the future?" She asked you.

You open your eyes wide. "Y-yes I am! Do you know how to send me back? Please help me!"

"My feeling was right. I felt something strange this morning, as if someone had come here from somewhere that is not our time" She explains carefully. "I'm afraid I cannot help send you back but.."

She looked at in you in the eyes. "I know the thing that brought you here. It struck you in your abdomen. This rare phenomena only happen once a lifetime but if my calculation is right, it might happen again"

"R-really!? When!?" you smiled.

"I do not know my child.. we'll have to wait and see. For now, just stay here with us, keep a lookout on your surrounding and stay away from the king's guards" She told you. "We should get you dressed like our people so that no one else other than this household can suspect you "

"Everyone, make sure none of this story about her goes out" The elder woman announced and everyone nodded their head in agreement right away.

You felt a big pain in your chest and that's not even from the shooting star thing. You felt heartbroken, not knowing why you ended up here and how, and all you wanted to do now is run into your family and best friend's arms.

'Everyone must be looking for me right now..'

You cried again but the people there was generous enough to help cheer you up and get you clean.