>13

A love that is so bright.

During this two weeks, you were introduced to a personal trainer to help you with all formalities to get you ready for the royal meeting.

Everything went great and smoothly as you were able to catch up to the training pretty well. The trainer was amused with your hard work because you didn't give up and kept on learning.

The king also praised you for being able to get the training done quickly and he rewarded you with loads of new dresses and accessories.

While you were exploring the enormous garden of the palace with Rina accompanying you around, you accidentally bumped into Taehyung, The king's brother.

"T-Taehyung" Both you and Rina bowed down. You didn't dare to call him with the term 'your highness' because you knew Rina was with you.

"(Y/n)" He called your name.

"I apologize for what happen back then, please forgive me" You begged him.

He let out a sigh and said, "It's fine (y/n). I heard all about you from prince Namjoon"

Before he started talking again, he looked over to you and then to Rina.

"I'd like to speak with you (y/n), in private"

After hearing this, Rina immediately walk away, leaving only you and Taehyung alone.

"(Y/n), you're from the future right?" He ask you out of the blue.

"Y-yes.."

"You do know that I'm.. adopted right?"

"Y-yes...." You lowered your head.

"Do you know what happen to my family?"

You gulped and said, "Taehyung.. I-I.. I really can't tell you.. I shouldn't be the one to tell you about your past"

Even though you were able to answer his question boldly, you still didn't dare to look at his eyes. You were actually preparing yourself to be hit by him but all you heard was a long, exhausting sigh.

"I'm sorry, you must be scared of me because of what happen"

You didn't respond to him but you kept your eyes on him.

"You're right.. you shouldn't be the person to tell me this.. it's my brothers who should" He said. "But I'm afraid.. I'm afraid they'll hate me for it"

You were a little bit surprised to know that he thought of it this way.

"I can't really say much but.. you are not a burden to them Taehyung.. trust me" You gave him a small smile of reassurance.

Taehyung couldn't help but to feel a tug at lips upon seeing your glorious smile. He actually felt comforted and happy for the first time in his life.

"Um.. I'm off from my duty so do you want to go visit my friend?" You suggested.

He put on his best smile and agree to your invites right away.

You introduced both Taehyung and Rina to Jimin and they all got along really well, especially Taehyung and Jimin

You introduced both Taehyung and Rina to Jimin and they all got along really well, especially Taehyung and Jimin. You were really happy to witness both side enjoying eachother's company.

The four of you decided to take the evening off and went to visit Jimin's mother and the villagers. You were not surprised to know that the king had actually sent them all letters regarding you and Jimin's whereabouts. They were glad to have you all visit them. Jimin's mom was the happiest among all because Jimin made a lot of new and good friends.

"(Y/n)" Taehyung called you before he headed back to his room.

"Yes Taehyung?"

"Are you comfortable with having me around now?" He asked you with a voice sounding ever so soft.

"Of course" You replied him with a smile.

"Great! Because I'll be sticking with you from today onwards" He laughed.

"Right.. you just want to be with Jimin, don't you?" You playfully teased him.

"You're right but I want to stick close to you too.. you make me feel.. I don't know.. calm for some reason"

"You're always welcomed whenever you feel the need to say something hidden inside your heart"

"Thank you (y/n)" He said. "Have a goodnight dream my lady, I'll see you tomorrow"

He then left after jokingly teased you back.

You were about to open the door to your bedroom when you suddenly heard a familiar voice calling you.

You bowed to him and says your greeting, "Your highness"

"I didn't know you and Taehyung would get along really well like this" He said.

You wanted to reply back to him but you held back and stayed quiet.

"Anyways, I've come here to tell you that the meeting will be held in two days time so make sure you remember the rules to all the formals and etiquettes that a noble lady has"

"Yes your highness"

"That is all for now"

When he turned around and was ready to leave, you stopped him midway and called him.

"Prince Namjoon?" You called. "Is there... something bothering you?"

He turned around and stares at you with curiosity written all over his face.

"How do you know?" He asked you with his brows narrowed.

"Well, we study psychology in my world and I always talk to someone when the-"

"No, that's not what I meant (y/n)"

You were surprised by the fact that he didn't react rashly like Taehyung did. Prince Namjoon keep his composure still and proceed to remain calm while asking you back.

"Oh.. I.. um.. I saw your hands shaking.. so.."

"You really are something (y/n)" he chuckled. "You're right.. I'm nervous about... something"

"Um.. I know this isn't the exact right time to say this and it might sound rude but your highness can always talk to me about it. Keeping it in to yourself won't make it any better"

He kept his stares on you as he went silent for a few minutes.

"Thank you (y/n), I'll... keep that in mind"

You bowed to him once more and went inside your room, thus, leaving him to feel a bit touched by your words as he made his way back to his room.