>32

It's hard not to feel.

Days after the incident, Yoongi became a bit better. He did had a few small nightmares but as soon as he remembers that he has you and everyone that cares about him around him, he felt much more at peace, happy and relieved. He's beginning to move on from his past little by little and sure enough, his emotion grew healthier and stronger.

Since you didn't want him to feel any more pressured than he already is, you decided to ask for permission from Jin for Yoongi to take off of work for a few weeks and let him enjoy his holidays to wherever he likes. Surprisingly, Jin agreed to your request.

When you told Yoongi the news, he was even more thrilled. But he didn't want to go alone so of course, he asked Jimin and Hoseok to go with him. The both of them couldn't be more happy because they've been wanting to travel with their friends for quite a while now.

"Are you sure you can handle all the work by yourself (y/n)?" Yoongi asked you, still feeling a little skeptical about leaving you to work all alone.

"Oh come on Yoongi, I told you a hundred times already.. of course I'll be fine" You laughed.

"But still-"

"Just enjoy your holiday and don't worry too much. I gave you this present, so make sure you use it wisely" You winked at him.

He gave you his gummy smile and laughed along with you. Before he leave, he ruffled your hair and said, "See you soon (y/n), thank you so much for this gift"

"Hmm.. see you soon Yoongi" You waved at him as he gets in the carriage with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Please don't overwork yourself again (y/n), I know you too well that it actually makes me worried" Hoseok said.

"Hehe.. well.. I- I mean.. s-sure, of course I won't o-overwork" You averted your eyes elsewhere.

"This girl.." he sighed.

"Hyung, she doesn't even eat on time" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jimin!"

"Alright alright, I'm sorry" He laughed.

"Rina, make sure she gets a lot of rest and a lot of nutrition" Hoseok said.

"Yes sir, don't worry. I'll make sure she gets a lot of those" Rina obeyed.

"Rina!" You whined.

They all laughed, bid you goodbye once more before setting out on their journey.

After dinner, you decided to stop your work halfway and listen to your friends for once. You went to bed right after shower which makes Rina a little confused and happy at the same time to see you finally getting some good early sleep. However, you wished you hadn't gone to bed so soon

(Y/n), when are you going to come back? It's been so long. Your family is worried sick. I miss you so much.

(Y/n), my dear, please come back home so I can make you your favorite food again.

(Y/n), my beautiful daughter, we're waiting for you, we know you can make it.

Noona, it's me, (younger brother's name). I made you a little card filled with rainbows and butterflies which you always like. I'm going to leave it next to you okay? I miss you.

(Y/n), it's your friends, we missed having you back at the office, everyone is dying to give you a lovely makeover. I'll make sure no one gives you a funny look again, just please come back.

"Wait guys, I'm right here"

"Wait!"

You shouted as you woke up abruptly from your bed. You look at your surrounding and noticed that it was just a dream, or was it?

"It's only a dream.. but why does it hurt so much?" You talked quietly to yourself as you began to weep. You bring your legs up to your chest and you hid your face in between your knees. You cried and cried, not knowing how to stop. Everything just pours right out. And then, you blacked out.

Rina, Taehyung and Namjoon were alarmed when they heard from other maids that you were crying. They immediately rushed in to see you but only to find you passed out on your bed.

It was already dawn when you finally woke up after passing out. Once you realized the state that you were in, you sighed. Your shoulder slumped in defeat and your face fell. You got up from your bed and decided to go out to take a fresh air in the garden.

You sat on the bench, watching the stars glittering in the dark. Your mind wandered elsewhere, thinking about the dream that you saw last night. It felt too real you thought, which makes you wonder what happen to the you in your future world.

"I really miss them.. my family and friends" You said. "But I'll miss everyone here too.."

Without you even knowing, Namjoon was hiding behind the tree. He heard what you said and that just leaves him so perplexed.