>77

Are we back to normal? Is all this just an illusion?

Everything was blurry.

The only thing you can see through your blurry vision was a white surface. Seconds and seconds afterwards, you heard little beeping sounds and many voices around you.

Where are you exactly?

You were still quite dizzy and breathless to even process anything into your mind. 

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

Is that your name being called so loudly, with voices that seems to be crying?

"Huh?" was all you can make out.

Moments later, your visions became clearer and your dizziness went away. You were breathing normally and your body began to move.

"Where.. am I?" You said quietly to yourself, not very sure of where you are at the moment.

"(Y/n)!" Your name was called out again. Your turned your head over to the left side and saw many familiar faces.

'Do I know them? They seem very familiar to me' You thought.

"(Y-y/n).. it's m-me... do you.. remember me?" a very sweet, soft voice spoke to you; coming from the girl standing right in front of you as she hold your hand gently. She has tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

You can't really recall who this person is but you're absolutely sure that you've seen this person from somewhere before.

"I.. I can't really.... remember" you said to her weakly. She looked shock after hearing you say that which makes you feel pretty guilty.

"B-but.. we.. I mean.. you know me (y/n).. I'm your best friend, (best friend's name), remember?" She cried again, her smile didn't wear off. You thought for a minute and were still clueless. But then, your memories hit you with a ton of flashbacks. You now, finally remembered everything and you mean it. Literally everything.

Your eyes grew wide and you hastily got up from your bed. You took a hold of her hands and shouted, "(best friend's name)! Is that really you!?"

She smiled widely at you and nodded her head happily. Her eyes, once again, shed tears that doesn't seem to stop any time soon. She pulled you into a hug and held you tight in her arms. She cried on your shoulder and so did you.

"(Y/n)!!" She shouted your name. "Thank goodness.. thank goodness you remembered me!"

You stuttered through your tears and said, "Hmm.. thank god.. I missed you so much (best friend's name)!"

Right behind her, you saw your parents and your precious little brother. They were crying along with you and (best friend's name) as well but it seems like they were afraid to move close to you.

"Mom.. dad.. (younger brother's name)" You called for them.

They looked at you through their tears, seemingly a little surprised that you remembered them also.

"Noona!" He shouted for you and immediately ran towards you. He hugged you tight as if he was afraid you'd leave him again if he let you go. You patted his head gently and cried with him. He was calling your name non-stop and kept on telling you how much he misses you.

Your parents ran to you as well and hugged you with your brother. They cried and cried, so much more than you've ever seen them cry before. It was a heart-warming moment but also a heart-breaking one too. Your heart broke because you couldn't imagine what they've gone through after seeing you like this. Your heart hurt for the people you love.

"I'm so sorry everyone"

"No no! Please don't apologize my dear, please don't. It's not your fault" Your mom and dad said to you through their stuttering voice.

"I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly like this.. I can't imagine what you guys have felt after this.. I'm really sorry for the burden"

Your dad patted your head and said, "Sweetie, don't apologize no more, you're here now and we all reunited again.. that's all that matters now"

"We thought we lost you but we didn't.. and we are more than glad. We prayed everyday for you to wake up and you're here now.. you're finally here.. you finally came back to us" Your mom said.

"Noona... please never leave me again.. I've been so lonely without you"

"I know.. I know.. noona is very sorry.. noona will make it up for you after this okay?"

"Okay!"

"I'll make you your favorite meals like always, okay honey? Just name whatever you like and it'll come to you right away" Your mom chuckled as she wipe away her tears.

"I'll help your mom and also buy you your favorite desserts!" You dad laughed along.

"I'll read your favorite books and watch your favorite movies with you everyday from now on!" Your little brother smiled widely.

"And I'll always be here by your side.. always" (best friend's name) smiled at you as she held your hands tightly.

You gave them all the happiest smile that you can put on and yelled out happily.

"Sure!"