>34

Why would you? 

"I'm thinking of going back home"

"What..?"

After you told Namjoon about what the old woman in the village said to you, he find himself getting agitated and feeling anxious. He'd never expected this day to come, the day where you would leave everyone here and go back to your own real world.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, I really can't.. do anything" You feel very tight in the chest when you saw how upset he was.

"Then.. I can't stop you too.. it's your choice.." He said in a low voice. "But what about the others?"

"I think it'll be better if they don't know.. so it wouldn't be so hard for them"

"I... I'll respect your decision (y/n)"

"Thank you.."

"So when is it? When will you go back?"

"Grandma said that it's coming soon, I guess it might be tomorrow or the next day.. I'm not quite sure too. She'll tell me when she sense something"

"I see" He said. "But (y/n), I have... something else to ask you. It might be a little in-dept to your privacy so if you want to back away from my question then you can"

"Sure thing Namjoon" You smiled at him.

"I know you and my brother has a bit of a chemistry with one another.. would it be fine to not tell him at all? He's coming back tomorrow so.. what is your plan? and of course, let's not forget about Jungkook as well.. he is pretty close to you too" 

You stayed silent for a minute because you clearly forgot that Jin is coming back from his trip with Jungkook tomorrow. You blinked more than twice as your brain couldn't function well now.

"I'm sorry for asking this (y-"

"I don't.. I don't really know.. but I'll find a way out of it..."

Namjoon noticed how you look pressured from his question so without asking you anything further, he told you to rest and leave afterwards. However, the thoughts of Jin and Jungkook coming back tomorrow makes you not being able to sleep and work.

As the next day comes by, you began to grew more uneasy. You received news that they were going to arrive in the evening, probably after your usual dinner time. You couldn't sit still in one place and so your legs make you paced around the room back and forth. The more nervous you get, the more you wanted to shed tears. Then, you heard a knock on your door.

"My lady?"

"Yes, Rina?"

"I was given a letter by an elderly woman whom we saw last time. She told me to you give it you"

Your heart started to race. You quickly open the door for Rina and took the letter from her. You thought that it was a good thing since she didn't ask you about it and leave right away. While you were walking towards the sofa, you opened the envelope and read the letter from her.

'My dear child,

I've been sensing something quite unusual today and I guess it was the star. I think it's coming back today for you. If my calculation is right, it should be here at around evening time. For its whereabouts, you can back to the road of where I first took you to see your arrival in this world.

I wish you all the best of luck my child. May you choose the right path'

You can't believe that it's actually coming today, the same day and almost the same time as Jin's and Jungkook's arrival. What a coincident you thought. Is this a sign telling you not to go back?Of course, you didn't believe in such thing. You shake off the thoughts and get yourself ready for this evening.