>35

Your answer?

At around your usual dinner time, you told Rina that you aren't able to join in with Taehyung and Namjoon because you still have some works you need to finish. She didn't question anything no longer and just told you that she would bring you food whenever you're done. You agreed right away.

When she leave, you decided to sneak out of the castle. But no, you're not going to jump out of the window of course, you're just going to leave the castle quietly without letting any of Taehyung's and Namjoon's servants and maids caught you. If by any chance you're going to bump into any of them, you're just going to tell them that you need to go and visit the villagers. Still, you need to avoid them as much as possible.

"Phew, I made it out" You sighed.

With that, you quickly made your way towards the direction of when you first arrive in this world. The moment you got there, you realized that the road was quieter than usual, probably because everyone is busy having dinner. You sat down on the side of the road and waited there patiently. But the more you wait, the more your feelings began to quarrel.

"What should I do...?" You cried.

You can't choose between this world and yours. It was a hard decision. Both choices will leave scars and pain for those people whom have always been around you and loved you.

But which one? Which one will make you happier?

Just days ago, you were crying about how you dream of your friends and family. Now, no one at the castle knew of your whereabouts. You leave everyone in wonder, wonder of where you've been. You were stuck at this point. You ruffled your hair out of frustration. You wanted to shout but your voice was also stranded in your thoughts. 

Your friends and family must have missed you everyday and can't wait for you to get up. Jin, Jungkook, Rina, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, prince Namjoon and Taehyung must be so heartbroken to know you moved back to your own world, your own time without telling them a thing.

You thought of them and then, you thought of yourself.

What about you? What do you want? Which way? Which world? What makes you happier?

Which path will you choose?