>70

'It's okay to not be okay'

The flare blew up thousands feet into the sky. It was red, loud and seemingly resembles both fireworks and fire combined.

"Jungkook?" Jin said in a slow and quiet voice.

Right out of the blue, many people riding on the back of the horses emerged out of the forest in the speed of a lighting bolt. Tae-soo's guards that were surrounding you and the guys started to back away step by step because there were only little people against the many ones that just came. Judging by the big horses, gold and silver armors, shining swords and the crest on the horse's headgear, they all knew right away that it was certainly Jungkook. Jin was right.

Jimin, Yoongi and Jin's lips curved into a wide smile as they got up from the ground. They were relieved and happy to see him finally responding to their request for help. As for you, well, you couldn't be anymore at ease. You closed your eyes and you gave out a sigh of relief.

One of Tae-soo's ally who were standing next to him quickly let go of your son and ran away with the other guards leaving their leader behind. You took this chance and rushed towards your son to bring him inside your hold.

"This can't be" Tae-soo said with fear hidden behind his tone of voice.

"It already ends here Tae-soo" Jin said. 

Tae-soo gritted his teeth in anger and glared at all of you. The moment his eyes land on you and your son, he immediately smirk at Jin and darted in a fast speed towards you both with a sword in his hand already aiming at either of you.

"(Y/n)! Ji-hoon! Watch out!" Jin shouted.

When you turn around, the only thing you could see was a sharp, pointy end of the sword. You froze in spot and you suck in your breath. You did the only did you could do and that was to protect your son first so you took him behind you and let the sword aimed for you instead. You closed your eyes and awaited for darkness once again. 

But why didn't you feel anything? When you open your eyes, your heart stopped beating. Oh, how you wish you had been more careful. How you wish you were in that place instead of him. Why? Just why?

Jin fell right into your arms and that's when you also heard someone else getting stabbed as well. It was Tae-soo. Jungkook was the one who was able to finally kill him.

"Follow every other guards that were with him and bring him to me. Not one of them shall escape, do you hear me!?" Jungkook announced as he got off from his horse.

"Yes, your highness!" They all shouted and quickly dismissed to capture Tae-soo's guards.

"Hyungnim!" Jungkook shouted as he ran to you and Jin's side.

"No..." Taehyung cried while the other two was trying to help lift him up.

"Jin.. " You called his name in the most softest, and sweetest voice ever. He smiled at you through the bleeding pain in his chest and weakly lift his hand up to touch your cheeks.

"I'm sorry.. (y/n)" He said to you in a very weak voice. Your tears trickled down uncontrollably and your eyes were getting very swelled up. You didn't know what else to say to him. Beg him to stay? Beg him to never leave you and your son's side? All that became very impossible now.

"It's not your fault Jin.. please.. please stop blaming yourself"

"I'm sorry for not being able to stay with you and our son any longer, I'm truly sorry"

"I know Jin... I know"

"Let me get a better look at you, our son and everyone's face one more time" He smiled while trying to hold on to his life a little longer.

"Come here" He held out his hand to Ji-hoon.

He lightly kiss his son's forehead and said, "I love you my little one, please look after your mother and everyone for me"

"Papa!!" Your son cried louder and louder every second and that every second became even more painful and hard to bear. His voice and heart seems to have already shattered into many pieces. 

"Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung.. please live a long life and take care of each other for me okay?"

They all nodded their head through their tears and said, "I will"

When Jin finally turns to look at you, everyone decided to take further step back to give you both some privacy.

"(Y/n).. my everything, I love you and I love you so much. I... will always love you everyday, heaven or earth, my love for you will always remain the same"

"I love you too Jin.. I love you very much, with all my heart"

"Please don't cry no more.. I want to see your smile once more before I go"

And you smiled for him just like he asked you to.

".... thank you for everything (y/n).. thank you for giving me your love, thank you for risking everything for me and most importantly, for giving me Ji-hoon.. I'll always cherish everything that you did for me" He continued on without ever resting just to show you how much he loves you.

"I want to remain by your side forever (y/n), will it be possible if I wish for us two to be fated in life, present and future? That's all I ever hoped for in life.. I want to meet you, I want to met everyone again.." 

"Nothing is impossible Jin.. I know we will meet again someday.. I love you Jin.." 

"I love you (y/n).. I love everything about you..." He then, ushered you to come closer to him and once you did, he gave you a small peck to your lips before finally saying his last goodbye.

"I will see you in our next life again (y/n)" was all he said before finally closing his eyes and goes to sleep.

You noticed his movement stopping and his eyes closing but a smile still plastered on his face. It was enough for you. You did your very best to gave out a small smile, just for him to rest peacefully.

Your son and everyone cried. They cried like they have never cried before. You can't blame them though, because this was the hardest thing a person could ever witness in life. It was hard for everyone and it was hard for, especially, you. Your lips quivered and your eyes shed tears like waterfall. Your heart already broke into a million pieces but you managed to stay strong just for him.

"I love you Jin, please rest easy for now" was all you said before your smile fell.