>56

A joyful day for the both of us.

Once the musicians start playing the melody of the wedding song, Namjoon took hold of your hand gently and walked you out of the hall, into the wedding venue.

When the royal guards open the door for you and announced of your arrival, everyone in the hall turns their head to look at you. They were astonished.

Namjoon then, lead you to Jimin's mother. As she holds her hand out for you, you immediately take hers and gave her a small smile in which, you received one in return. She gave you the most motherly-like smile and vibes that you had ever seen. Obviously, that might've been because she has taken good care of you like her own child ever since you came into this world.

When you look to the front, you saw Jin standing beside the priest, who's going to give a speech and watch as you both gave each other's your own vows.

The song then, started playing again and Jimin's mother held your hand tight to show you assurance and walked you down the aisle towards Jin.

You were so nervous that you didn't even realize Jin had been staring at you the moment you step your foot inside the venue. He was so flabbergasted after seeing you walked in. You in your own beautiful but simple wedding gown, the crown on your head and that simple makeup and hairdo really makes you stands out in the lights. As you hold that small bouquet of flowers in your hand and walked down the red carpet with a smile on your face, oh how he wish he could just scoop you right up and ran off to your honeymoon right away. 

Seeing as you are getting nearer, Jin walked down the steps and held out his hand for you. Jimin's mother let go of your hands and ushered you to take his. You mouthed a thank you to her before taking Jin's hand.

While the priest was making a speech, you suddenly noticed how handsome Jin looks in his king suit which makes you breathless as a result. How come you didn't realize this earlier?

Jin of course, still hasn't taken his eyes off of you. He was still amazed by your beauty. The boys and Hyejin were admiring your beauty too and Rina just couldn't stop her tears. She was given a lot of tissue with the help of Jimin while Taehyung and Hyejin just laugh and shakes their head.

After both of your last vows, the priest pronounced you both husband and wife. Jin was nervous as he took both of your cheeks in his palms and leans in to kiss you on the lips. He was very happy to finally have you bare his name and his child for him and his kingdom.