>10

Our divergent world.

You didn't know how it happen and why it turns out to be like this. You didn't do anything to them and just let them hurt you but it wasn't enough for them?

You're now at the back of the workhouse with the three girls. You don't know what exactly is their intention but you had a feeling it's not good at all.

"What do you want now?"

They laughed and said, "What we want? You know exactly what we want (y/n)"

"You didn't even tell me so how could I know?" You rolled your eyes.

Then a slap came in contact with your right cheek. It was harder than any other day. You spit out the blood and laughed at them.

"She's really crazy" They said. "Anyways, we want you to come and serve us and by that we mean, you'll have to do everything we wanted you to"

"What?" You chuckled. "What are you guys? Your royal highnesses? Please"

"You refused? Okay then, we'll just have to ask... Rina about it" They smirked evilly once again.

You were shocked and scared. Scared at the thought of them hurting Rina again.

"What? You're scared now?" They said. "You can agree to our request or... let us have Rina"

'They can't take Rina.. she has just recovered from their torture. What do I do now?'

"As if I'll let you guys take her. You want her? Come at me first you filthy human" You spit your blood at them, this time, on their clothes.

They started screaming about how you got their dress dirty. "How dare you!? This is the new dress my master gave to me!"

You saw one of them raise their hand again and you knew you'd receive another burning slap. You close your eyes, ready to take in all the pain.

But you don't feel anything.

"Now I can see why she keeps covering her face with a ribbon"

You recognize that voice so well. You open your eyes to see none other than the greatness himself, King Seokjin. You can also see one of the guards holding the girl's wrist tightly while the other two were being held back. You felt so relieve that you fell to ground with tears forming in the corner of your eyes.

King Seokjin rushed in and held you in his arm. Everyone who had witnessed their own king acted so differently with you just now was flabbergasted.

"Call the royal doctor now!" King Seokjin commanded.

"Yes, your highness!"

He lifted you up bridal style and before leaving, he gazes back at the three girls and said, "You three no longer belong in the palace. Get out this is instant or I'll have each of you executed"

"Y-your highness!"

"Didn't you hear what his majesty said!?"

"Just kick them out of the palace right now"

"Yes, your highness!"

King Seokjin turned his heels back around and headed back inside the castle with you still in his arms.

"Thank you.. for saving me.. again.." You were going to lose consciousness any moment but you were still able to thanked his highness. "Jin.."

After that, you passed out.

King Seokjin stopped his walk mid way as he was surprised by you suddenly calling his name again.

"Why is it that every time you call my name, I feel at ease?" He questioned himself as he gazed at you.