But Wang Wei was not a kid, and he wouldn't really think that Dustin Zhou would do nothing and just convince himself.

So this week, Wang Wei has been sitting in Liushi Beauty, carefully observing the situation inside and outside the store to prevent Dustin Zhou from leaving behind.

But to Wang Wei's surprise, this week has passed and there hasn't been any accident in Liushi Beauty, and no one has come to ask for trouble, as if this is a normal store, doing normal work.

No one will bother business.

"Is Dustin Zhou really subdued?" Wang Wei was suspicious, but after a week passed, Dustin Zhou did not hear any movement.

But Wang Wei knew that with Dustin Zhou's character, if he wanted to retaliate against someone, he would definitely retaliate against him as soon as possible.

So this week has passed before Wang Wei is sure that Dustin Zhou will no longer deal with himself and Liushi Beauty.

"Hmph, I thought you had any means, but that's nothing more." Wang Wei thought triumphantly, tidying up his things and preparing to go to the appointment.

Tonight, he and Kong Hui agreed to eat together, and Kong Hui even said that he would take him to meet some friends.

Wang Wei knew that since Kong Hui said so, the few friends in his mouth would naturally not be ordinary people.

With Kong Hui's identity and status in the Kong family, the friends he talked about must be people of the same level.

Wang Wei's eyes changed, and Ding Junfeng and the others were instantly thought of in his mind, but after gritting his teeth, he shook his head abruptly and stopped thinking about it, leaving Liushi Beauty by himself.

But Wang Wei didn't know. At this time, Changsha Kaiyuan Hotel, Dustin Zhou was standing in the room, looking at the endless crowds under the window, and the bustling traffic, the corners of his mouth were unexpectedly opened.

"For such a long time, it should be enough. If so, that dream should have woken up." Dustin Zhou closed the window, closed the curtains, took out the mobile phone, and made a few calls directly.

As soon as Dustin Zhou finished the phone call, Enderia Shen rushed in anxiously, seeing Dustin Zhou, his eyes lit up.

"Are you going to make a move?" "Yeah." Dustin Zhou did not deny it, and admitted it directly. After all, this is not a secret, and there is no need to cover it up now. Even if you don't say it, everyone will do it in another day. found.

"Okay! Huh, I've seen Wang Wei upset for a long time, I didn't expect you to take action until now." Enderia Shen jealously rolled Dustin Zhou's eyes, stepped on Heng Tian Gao, and left the room directly.

At the same time, the first heaven private club in Liushi.

Standing outside a box, Wang Wei carefully sorted his clothes. With a slight glance, he saw two men in black standing behind him.

The two men in black were staring at Wang Wei, and Wang Wei believed that as long as they acted unscrupulously, they might have to take action.

"Cough cough." After two soft coughs, Wang Wei smiled and pushed open the private room door and walked inside.

He knew that this time, his destiny was about to change.

"Young Master Kong, I am here."

Chapter 555

The beauty Wang Wei walked into the private room, and his eyes fell on Kong Hui in the middle of the sofa.

At this time, Kong Hui was holding a delicate beauty on his left and right, joking with the people on the side.