But now, Chen Xin vowed that the Christmas Eve event will not be cancelled.

What is her confidence?

Not only Dustin Zhou, but everyone else was curious, looking at Chen Xin, waiting for her to continue.

Since Chen Xin chose to speak at this time, she must have her own thoughts. If so, everyone would be willing to continue listening.

However, on the court, only Wang Wei was a bit unsightly, and even slightly displeased.

Now is the game between him and Dustin Zhou. What do you mean, a little girl?

Others didn't know, even knew, and didn't want to say it, but Wang Wei knew it well.

You a little girl, at this time, can say such things, and, without any preparation before everyone.

Then, your only confidence is that you can take the place of Kong Hui to perform on stage.

Moreover, Wang Wei also knows a little about Chen Xin. As the only daughter of Asher Chen, she naturally learned a lot of talents.

Even Wang Wei once heard

Said that Chen Xin performed at the opening ceremony of the freshmen of Tunghai University.

Once these pieces of information were integrated, Wang Wei had already secretly said that it was bad.

If Chen Xin is really allowed to come on stage to save the field, then Kong Hui will really be useless and completely useless.

Even Wang Wei's dissatisfaction with Dustin Zhou may make Dustin Zhou vigilant and make arrangements.

"How do you know that you won't cancel, you are a girl, what do you know? Don't retreat." Wang Wei rolled his eyes and decided to preemptively attack Chen Xin.

At this time, he didn't care that Chen Xin was Asher Chen's daughter. As long as Chen Xin didn't mess up, then Wang Wei felt that he could gain the upper hand in front of Dustin Zhou, forcing Dustin Zhou to admit his mistakes, or to persuade him.

"Wait, Chen Xin, if you have any thoughts, just say it. If it works, I will promise you." However, Dustin Zhou stretched out his hand and stopped Wang Wei. He gave Chen Xin a smile and showed encouragement. .

Dustin Zhou knew that Chen Xin must have made a good plan to speak at this juncture.

And, more importantly, although Dustin Zhou has ideas in his mind, time is a little rushed now, and there are no small difficulties if he wants to do it.

"Mr. Zhou, this...I'm afraid it's inappropriate, right?" Wang Wei's expression instantly turned ugly, hesitated.

"There is nothing inappropriate. Since Kong Hui can't participate in the performance, then naturally you have to find a solution, or do you have any other ideas?" Dustin Zhouman glanced at Wang Wei carelessly, regardless of what other reactions he might have. Look at Chen Xin, waiting for Chen Xin's idea.

"Brother Dustin Zhou, I know that Christmas Eve activities are not just some singing performances, I can also go, and you have heard me sing before the freshman opening ceremony of Tunghai University, knowing that there is absolutely no problem with my level. "Yes." Chen Xin said with a smile, took two steps forward, came to Dustin Zhou, raised her head slightly, looked at Dustin Zhou, with a smile on her face.

"Moreover, I am a girl. I know some of the girls' thoughts on cosmetic brand selection, and I can give them better advice. What's more, Brother Dustin Zhou, don't you think that such an event would be more suitable for girls to perform? Is it?" Chen Xin smiled and was relaxed and lively.