Now it is full of thoughts that Dustin Zhou is going back to the East China Sea.

Although Enderia Shen didn't mention the specific time, Jiang Yan could think of some if he thought about it.

After all, Dustin Zhou and the others are all from the East China Sea, and almost everyone is based in the East China Sea.

It can be said that leaving the East China Sea, most of them do not have enough confidence to talk to others.

The same is true for Dustin Zhou.

As the leading cosmetics company in the East China Sea, Mingyang makes almost astronomical profits every month.

Under such circumstances, it is impossible for Dustin Zhou to give up the East China Sea.

What's more, Jiang Yan also knew that Dustin Zhou and his group had many children from the East Sea family.

"I don't know, but it should be coming soon. When the Liushi branch opens tomorrow, there should be several branches opening in the next month. So I think we should return to Donghai in a month. At that time, the Spring Festival will probably be It's coming, the time is just right." Enderia Shen estimated and said with a smile.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with her saying so.

After all, no matter what happens a month later, they will not stay in Hunan anymore when the Spring Festival is imminent.

Moreover, within this month, there will be several branches open. As long as these branches open, Mingyang Company will have a certain foundation in Hunan Province.

At that time, as long as a few key personnel are transferred from the Donghai headquarters of Mingyang Company, they will have nothing to worry about.

"One month?" Jiang Yan's expression became a little confused when she heard Enderia Shen say this, and she muttered in a very low voice, even Enderia Shen couldn't hear clearly.

... Enderia Shen continued to enlighten Jiang Yan in the room. In fact, he was also continuing to tell Jiang Yan some things she didn't know about Dustin Zhou, or, in fact, it was Enderia Shen who wanted to get closer to Jiang Yan so as to make an offense and defense. Alliance relationship.

On the other side, Dustin Zhou returned to the room and calmed down for a while, put all the irrelevant things behind, and began to think about the current layout of Hunan Province.

The Liushi branch will open tomorrow.

If there is no deviation, there will be several branches opening in the next month.

Among them, Wang Dalu and others, Zhou Hao and others will each open their own branches.

Several other people, like Wang Wei, also partnered to set up shops.

Moreover, because they are the first batch of people who are preparing to open branches, the cities they chose are relatively good, not to mention the proximity to Changsha, and the city economy is pretty good, and they have enough spending power.

The most important thing is that according to Dustin Zhou's meaning, some of the cities they chose were able to draw on the strength of the Zhang family, and would not follow the inherent beauty of the Zhang family.

There is fierce competition in beauty makeup.

"Boom, boom, boom." As Dustin Zhou was thinking, the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

Dustin Zhou was taken aback, panicked for no reason.

Aren't those women who are asking for trouble now?