At this time, Dustin Zhou's expression became weird. He looked at Sister Ling, then at Jiang Yan, and finally turned his eyes on Sister Ling's face.

"Sister Ling, what's the situation?" Dustin Zhou couldn't help it. From the few gangsters just now, Dustin Zhou heard something.

It seems that these gangsters just hit up with Sister Ling and Jiang Yan, but Sister Ling directly rejected them.

"It's nothing, just a few toads who don't know the heights of the sky, don't worry about them, you can take a look at Xiao Yan'er, something happened, let's leave here first, I will tell you slowly on the way." Sister Ling said indifferently. , Immediately supported Jiang Yan, followed Dustin Zhou, and walked in the direction of parking.

And this scene, being seen by those gangsters, their eyes widened suddenly, and their faces were full of incredible expressions.

Finally, after seeing sister Ling supporting Jiang Yan into Dustin Zhou's car, which was just a very ordinary car, no more than a hundred thousand at best, everyone looked at the middle one wearing a mink coat and Man wearing sunglasses.

"Brother Hao, what's the situation?" "Yeah, those two beauties have gone with that poor cock?" "Brother Hao, should we chase after them? Can't let them just leave like this." ...... There are a few gangsters. In a hurry, seeing Dustin Zhou about to start the car, he left directly, and said quickly.

"Damn! These two slut, I thought I was a big beauties, they were high-spirited, and now they were taken away by a poor d*ck. This is obviously shameless, chasing me!" When Dustin Zhou left the car, Brother Hao reacted and greeted his subordinates to get into the car and ran after him.

Suddenly, Mercedes-Benz flashed, and two Volkswagens whizzed after Dustin Zhou.

And this scene was clearly seen by Dustin Zhou in the rearview mirror.

"Hey, I didn't expect that Ling sister, your charm is so great. Standing there for a while, you attracted the attention of so many people." Dustin Zhou helplessly, to be honest, from the conversations just now, he heard that. This gangster is not hostile, and it's also against Ling Sister and Jiang Yan.

Not too bad thoughts.

Maybe you just want to tease beautiful women. After being rejected, you want to change it.

But now that Sister Ling and Jiang Yan got into their own car, I'm afraid those people couldn't help it.

They drove a Mercedes to strike up a conversation with Sister Ling and Jiang Yan, but they were all rejected.

However, Dustin Zhou drove an ordinary modern car worth more than 100,000 yuan, but Ling and Jiang Yan got in Dustin Zhou's car.

This immediately aroused their emotions and made them feel that they were underestimated.

"Hehe, just a few bastards, if you can't handle this, then I really want to look at you differently." Sister Ling chuckled lightly, and said indifferently, not at all to those bastards chasing after the car. care.

After Dustin Zhou heard this, he was rather helpless.

Although he could also see that Jiang Yan's situation seemed to be something wrong, he didn't want to pay too much attention to the gangsters who caught up.

"It's really helpless." Dustin Zhou shook his head helplessly, then stepped on the accelerator again and accelerated.

Speaking of it, his car was borrowed from Zhang's family, and it was a modified car that Zhang Jie liked very much before.

Although it looks like a modern car worth more than 100,000 yuan, the modified engine and some other equipment inside are all top-notch, with a top speed of 400 kilometers per hour.