Episode 4-Epilogue(2): Vivien in Love

Start from the beginning

"Jeez, my back hurts..." She whimpers with Pascal croaking along while slouching on her shoulders. Feeling her mother instincts, Glory went over to the exhausted brunette queen and sat next to her.

"Raps, you ok?! What happened?" Glory asks with a worried look. Rapunzel groans subtly and whips her her lightly to the ravenette.

"I just got back from throwing all the gifts and the letters away and...Ugh now I need to take a break." Rapunzel told her and Pascal croaked in response. Glory bobs her head staring at her with empathy in her grey orbs as she gently strokes her shoulder.

"Easy Rapunzel, relax. I wish I was there to help you out." Glory empathized, but Rapunzel shakes her head and smiles feebly at her.

"No, don't blame yourself Glory. We were only trying to protect you and Grim." She reassures and Pascal nods smiling softly at her as the green chameleon crawls up to the ravenette's arm to her shoulder so he could muzzle his little head against her neck earning a small grin from the teen ravenette.

"She's right."

Soon Cassandra and Eugene got up from the table with smiles as they saunter towards them.

"You done so much for us that we decide to repay you back by standing by your side." Cassandra explained.

"Yup. Since you're our prefect of the ramshackle dorm after all. Speaking of which, ramshackle is quite a shabby name huh? Not to be rude, but...It could've used a better name, don't ya think?" Eugene suggested.

"The name for our dorm?" Grim asks confusingly.

"Mmm that's something I've been thinking about too..." Rapunzel chimes tilting her head a bit pondering about the name.

"Hmmm what to name..?" Cassandra mumbles. For once, Glory agreed with them and pondered as well. Suddenly something popped from her mind and snaps her fingers.

"How about the Moonshine Dormitory?" Glory suggests causing everyone to perk up before Rapunzel smiles and pounds her hand to hers.

"That's a good one!" Rapunzel chirps.

"Yeah, I like that." Cassandra agreed.

"Plus it fits Glory's powers." The skinny ghost stated.

"So Moonshine Dormitory all the way?" Eugene guessed with a smile.

"Moonshine Dormitory ALL THE WAY!!!" The three ghost chimed in unison.

"Moonshine...Moonshine...Yeah! I don't mind that. It's perfect! So long Ramshackle, hello Moonshine Dormitory!!" Grim declares.

"YEAH!!" They all cheered.

"But first we need to get the headmaster to agree with the name." Glory points out and they all nod.

"I can do that! Besides, you have classes to attend to right now so let us held a meeting with Crowley and Merlin." Rapunzel reassures.

"That's fine with me." Glory said as she stands up from the couch.

"Cuz I need to take a quick shower and head to Scarabia to fix their problem. The rocks I summoned are still there..."

Then she darts her gaze at her right hand.

"...And I'm the only one who control the rocks so I must be going now. Grim you wait here at the lounge, I'll be going up to my room." Glory informs.

"Yeah I know!" Grim replies. Then she turns to the Rapunzel gang.

"Eugene, you can look after Grim while I'm taking a shower right?" Glory asks and Eugene nods putting a thumbs up to her.

"You bet." Eugene nonchalantly replies with a grin.