Hidden Secrets [37]

I don't know what to do

There was a knock on my bedroom door at twelve the next day, I knew it wasn't Will because he doesn't knock, I finished the conversation on the phone with Dan as the figure came in, and just like we planned he had come round when I said. Cameron made his way over to my bed and sat down beside me.

"hey, your mum let me in a said to come straight up."

"yea, I said you were coming round."

"so how have you been coping."

"fine, went over to the cemetery the other day, replaced the flowers."

"you went by yourself?"

"yea, but Dan met me there."

"oright, was going to say you should have come over I would have come with you."

"oh, thanks but I wanted to go by myself for a little bit."

"I see." He smiled

"so how you finding living around here then?"

"oh its fine, quiet compared to London."

"yea I found that when we moved too, but when it comes to Christmas, it aint so quiet, we have parties its quite good."

"oright you'll have to tell me when one of these parties is."

"trust me you will know, the whole neighbour hood knows."

"oright." He laughed then there was another knock on my door.

"yea?" I questioned, the door pushed open and Dan walked in.

"hey baby, mum let me in." He smiled then looked at Cameron and it fell from his face. "you didn't say Cameron was round."

"oh it's okay I'm now going." He said getting up from the bed and then headed for the door. "text me, bye." Then he was gone out the door. Dan sat down on the other side of the bed up against the head board like he always did, I too was leaning up against the headboard

"he does know he didn't have to go."

"I don't know."

"it would be nice to get to know him, considering he was your old best friend and boyfriend."

"yea I know but that was in the past, I can see how much he is trying to make up for it now, so I guess being around your ex girlfriend while she is with her boyfriend must be hard."

"true, anyway you okay now?"

"yea better now, I think, I guess I just missed him that's all." I didn't know what else to say, I still couldn't tell him what was really going on.

Time went by and we talked like we normally did, and then he got closer to me, touching my leg the places where it hurt, I pulled away as he kissed me on the lips. He tried it again and again but each time I pulled away, pushing his hands away from where they were touching me, on my thigh around my waist, all he did was start the pain up all over again.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing."

"don't lie to me, what's wrong?"

"nothing."

"so why are you pulling away for?"

"because" was all I could say

"because what Miya? Its not like it hasn't happened before."

"I know, I just don't want to."

"its Cameron isn't it?"