They eat their breakfast and have little conversation and kids were giggling and telling them stories about school and new friends.

Soon they finish eating and taehyung packed kids stuff and another set of clothes for kids and they went to jungkook's car jungkook sat kids in the backseat and open passenger door for taehyung and then went to other side and get inside the car.

As they were driving taehyung asked jungkook "where are we going today"
"Don't worry baby you'll see it's a surprise" jungkook said.

"Yah! You always do this please tell me" he whined like a child and kids giggle at there mother's antics.

"You have to wait princess" jungkook saidehile grinning widely "argh okay fine don't tell me" taehyung said annoyed.

And they drive in complete silence well not complete because kids were singing some poems soon they arrived there destination.

As soon as they saw the picnic spot they got so excited from they I mean kids and taehyung well he is little childish too and jungkook just watch them lovingly.

As they went near they saw a fully loaded picnic table.

(I know it no loaded but just use your imagination please🥺👉👈)

Soon they settled and jungkook brought toys from his car and handed them to kids who started playing and taehyung and jungkook sitting together looking at them fondly.

Soon Jaeho came running and pulled taehyung by his hand and said "play with us mommy" and taehyung nodded and went with him and Areum came running towards him and said "mommy you have to catch us" and they both start running and taehyung was running behind them but he didn't noticed that someone is recording there moment and taking pictures and that someone is non other than jungkook.

As Areum noticed him and ran towards him and said "daddy come why are you sitting here alone you play with us too but you ha e to catch us" as she said she ran from there giggling and jungkook was running behind they played like that for sometime soon they felt hungry and tired so they sat down and catch there breath.

Taehyung came with a bag and wiped all the sweat from kids and changed there shirts because they are very sweaty and he packed a shirt for jungkook as well and handed it to him with some wet wipes jungkook took it and said "thankyou baby" and changed his shirt.

As he was busy changing he didn't noticed taehyung was staring at him more like drooling at the sight of jungkook's muscular body well he has muscle kink.

As jungkook changed he went to taehyung but he noticed his flushed state and he smirked knowing what make him this flustered and he suddenly ask kids to hold on his each biceps.

And he get up and he saw taehyung gulping visibly and put kids down and went closer to him and said.

"Take a picture baby it will last longer" and taehyung came back to earth and looked away embarrassed because he got caught checking him out shamelessly.

He cleared his throat and said " okay now come let's eat them we will play after this and kids sat down while giggling and jungkook just sat there watching taehyung without blinking oh how much he wants to have more kids with him and have these little family bonding time.

Soon they started eating and they hummed at the taste and taehyung asked "who made this food jungkook it's so yummy" jungkook just chuckled at his cuteness and said "I made this with the help of mrs. Lee" taehyung nodded hi mouth forming O shape.

They eat while chatting and jungkook flirting with taehyung after eating they took some pictures and played and then get back home.

The ride back hone was silent because kids get tired so taehyung ask them to sleep and taehyung was looking outside the window but then he said.

"Thankyou for today jungkook kids looked so happy today you are a great dad jungkook" he said looking at him and jungkook turned toward him shocked and asked "am i ??".

Taehyung smiled reassuringly at him and placed his hand over jungkook's and said "yes you are" and jungkook was the happiest man that day his eyes turn teary and he smiled through his tears.

Soon they get back hone and jungkook tucked kids and get downstairs and said "goodnight taehyung I'll see Tomorrow at the meeting" taehyung nodded and hugged him taking jungkook by surprise but he hugged him back soon they pulled away jungkook kissed hi forehead and mumbled "I love you".

Taehyung sighed in content and said "good night text me when you reach home" and let him go.

Jungkook nodded and went towards his car and start driving.

_________________________________________

This is it for today sorry for being late and please tell me if its getting boring but trust me think are going to get more romantic and fluff is coming just wait a little.

And please vote for this book goodbye purples💜