Chapter 17:Promise?

Hello everyone...I'm sorry I'm a little late to update but because I was sick and had to take care of other responsibilities too I couldn't update...

Okay let's start^___^

"Where shall we go?"I asked Jimin as we kept walking for some time without deciding for a place to go drink something.It's not really bothering me walking around with him but I'm sure it's okay his favorite.

"We're going to a place I usually go with the other members.It's quite and comfortable.I think you'll like it there."He said and looked at me with a gentle eyesmile.

"Oh I see...then I can't wait."I said excited and he chuckled.We walked for five more minutes and finally Jimin pointed at a good looking cafe.

"This is the place I was talking about."He said and I nodded.We entered the cafe and looked around to find somewhere to sit."Oh guys!"I heard Jimin suddenly saying.I looked at his side and realized he is talking to Hoseok,Yoongi and Jin.The three of them at a quite corner of the cafe.I immediately smiled and went to greet them.

"Hello guys.How are you doing?"I asked them.

"Just drinking some juice.Have to keep the healthy life."Yoongi joked which made me laugh.

"Yes I can see that your juice is Americano haha."I joked too as I saw him drinking coffee and he chuckled.

"But what are you guys doing here?"Jin then asked but my eyes looked at Hoseok who didn't bother to say hi and even look at me all since we approached them.Is something wrong or what?

"We're out on a date.I've promised Allex and we came here to drink something and then go home.Shall we sit with you guys?"Jimin said and my eyes widened unintentionally.I really don't have any problem hang out with them but this is my first and probably the last date with Jimin.

"You guys are on a date.Shouldn't you be together?We can go out all together some other time."Hoseok suddenly talked for the first time today.I'm actually glad I heard his voice and for what he said but he doesn't seem so happy.I need to ask him later.I wanna know what happened to him.

"Oh yeah that's right."Jimin grinned and rubbed the back of his neck."Let's go Allex."He told me and held my wrist to make me walk till a table on the other side of the cafe.I'm glad I at least managed to waved at the boys saying goodbye.

"Who could have thought that we would meet them here?."I said and he nodded a little confused."Are you alright?"I asked him a little worried.The waitress didn't let him talk as she came to take the order.She quickly brought us our drinks and I asked Jimin if he's alright once again.He looked in my eyes in a way making me blush and he held my hand."Wh-what?"I asked shyly.

"Allex is there anyone that you like?"I looked down the table with my eyes widened all surprised about his question.

"What's..with the sudden question..?"I whispered.

"Just tell me....if you don't want to tell me it's okay of course."What an irony.The one who's asking me if there's anyone I like is actually the one.Should I tell him?Is this my chance to confess?Is this the moment I tell him how much I like him?Is it now the moment?Should I take advantage of the situation?This is really frustrating.

"I....n-no...there isn't."I almost said that I like him.But why the words were unable to come.Why did I deny the truth?

"Oh I see.I'm just asking.Sorry for being curious."He said and smiled a little.

"It's okay."I assured and after that we came to talk again like before.We stayed there for an hour.Hoseok,Yoongi and Jin left earlier but we didn't notice them leaving and I wasn't able to talk to them.