Chapter 6:A sad confession!

Hello everyone...This week I was so out of Wattpad cause many things happened here and I couldn't write none of my storiesTT TT

Anyway school ended earlier today and since I didn't go out with my friends I decided to write this chapter hehe~

I really hope you enjoy this story guys and once again I have to thank you for the support~^^

Okay let's start......

I really had such a great time with Bangtan boys!They're like the most funny guys I've ever met even if everyone has his own different personality they're like a really close family.But I can't even describe what I feel right now.Jimin is actually walking me home.Even if J-hope is together with us too it's like a miracle for me that this is happening right now.

"Allex."Jimin suddenly stopped walking.I freezed when I heard him calling my name and standing there.J-hope seems surprised too.

"Why did you stopped so suddenly?"J-hope wondered.

"What do you want Jimin?"I managed to ask.He seems so serious.

"I-I want to tell you something...no actually ask you something.And well I didn't want Hoseok to listen to it but it's okay anyway."I can't get why he looks so serious.It's like the first time I see him like that.What could be bothering him so much?This is like a confession.But I can't get my hopes up!What is it Jimin?

"You can tell me....And I don't think Hoseok is a bother right?"I said and he nodded.

"Yeah right.Well you're a girl and you look so girly and cute actually...and you're around my age....so...!Can you please give me some advises cause I have someone I like and I'm not really good when it comes to girls!Could you please accept my request cause I think you can help me a lot!"I have to admit that his first words made me happy.Only by hearing him saying that I'm cute made me the happiest person in the world.And I also have to admit that I felt like trash when he told me the truth.When he confessed his love about another girl.I might be selfish to say this but isn't it unfair to love someone so much you tremble only by looking at him but you can't have him.The ones who had the same story with me know what this feels like the best.I'm sorry if I make you feel sad with my words.

"I don't think Allex can help you cause-"

"I can do it."I interupted J-hope's words.I have to be strong!I love Jimin and if helping him like that makes him happy then I'll gladly do it.I wanna see him smiling so I can smile too.

"Thank you so much Allex!When I need your help I'll tell you okay?I just want to be perfect in front of her so well...you can get what I'm saying right?"He's talking with such a happy expression.

"Yeah there's no problem.."I wore my best smile and started walking again.J-hope with Jimin were walking behind me talking about that girl probably.I can't really hear them.I am just so lost in thoughts right now.I wanna cry but I need to be strong!Can I be strong?No,I have to!

.

.

.

After awhile we reached my house.

"Once again thank you so much Allex.You're saving me!Good night!"Jimin said with his beautiful smile.

"It's okay.I'll try to do my best to help you.Good night Jimin."I waved at him and J-hope approached me.He told Jimin to wait a little cause he wanted to talk to me and he stood in front of me.He is just looking into my eyes with a serious look.

"Why Allex?"He suddenly broke the silence.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you hurting yourself?"When I heard him saying 'hurting' I felt like something stabbed my heart.I felt my cheeks wet and realized I was crying.This is how much I can endure?

"I'm okay!"I whispered trying to hide my tears.

"Idiot.If you need my help or someone to lean on and cry tell me.."He said while patting my head.He walked away and left with Jimin.I looked at them dissapearing.I felt so empty!I hated myself for a moment!I hated that I don't have what Jimin wants!But that's just one of the moments I regret in my life.That's just one of the moments I acted like a person with no personal life and character.A moment I want to remember and move on as a stronger person.

Will I be able to stand by Jimin's side?Who knows.At least I'll try to!And if I get hurt I'll try to make this hurt the sourse of my power.But in the end I'll have to move on....

This is actually unfair for Allex....TT TT

It's a small chapter,I know!And I'm really sorry for that!

I hope you liked it anyway!

Well see you next time~^__^