Sequel Chapter 6:Truth or Dare?

New chapter as I promised eheh.

Saturday night and I am at bangtan's dorm.All the boys are here along with Ella and Anna.The atmosphere is so nice tonight.I like it that we're all smiling and laughing like we have no worries.And you know we're still teenagers and some on their twenties,I think it's better to be happy about life than to be anxious and frustrated.After all I love watching these seven guys smiling like that.

"Who's in for truth or dare?"Taehyung shouted and we all agreed right away.It's been so long since the last time I played this game.It's gonna be fun.We all sat on the couch and some on chairs or even on some pillows on the flour.I sat next to Hoseok and he put his hands around my shoulders.I saw Ella sitting next to Namjoon and that made me giggle a little.She still likes him after all.

"I suggested it so I start asking."Taehyung said with his huge,cute smile and nobody could go against him."So..."He looked around like he's scanning all of us."Jeon Jungkook...truth or dare?"He asked and Jungkook sighed.Anna next to him cracked a smile.

"Since it's the first round let's start with truth.We'll go deeper step by step."I frowned my eyebrows when he said "we'll go deeper".Am I the only one here who thought of something perverted?Okay Allex calm your mind a little bit.

"Okay."Taehyung said and crossed his fingers."Have you kissed Anna yet?"Both Jungkook and Anna blushed in heard of the question and I couldn't but laugh a little.Right,nobody except me and Hoseok know about that kiss in my room.Jungkook was too shy to talk about it but now I think the time came.I can clearly imagine the sound of drums from afar awaiting his answer.

"I have."He muttered like a small kid who got embarrassed after getting awarded for something in front of a thousand people.

"Yass!"Everyone started shouting and clapping their hands.Taehyung even jumped a little.I couldn't but laugh and Anna looked at me all embarrassed but happy.Jungkook put his arm around her and hugged her then kissed her head lightly.Hoseok next to me started whistling and everyone shouted in happiness.I love these moments with them the most.

"Okay now it's my turn!"Jungkook raised his voice to be heard in the sound of every others voices.After they calmed down he cleared his throat and talked."Hyung..."He said pointing at Taehyung."Truth or dare?"

"Dare."Taehyung said straight away.Either he's bold or too crazy hehe.

"Do you dare to show us a picture of you naked...from when you were a baby?"Everyone stared at Jungkook without saying anything but I couldn't stop laughing.He's too innocent someone needs to send him back to kindergarten."Why are you laughing?"He asked annoyed somehow.

"Haha I'm sorry but what kind of dare is that?I could ask him anytime and I'm sure he would show me."I said and he pouted.

"Okay then take your shirt off hyung."Jungkook said and I stopped laughing.Were are you Taehyung stans?!

"Okay."Taehyung said like it's the most normal thing in the world and took his shirt off.I was ready to see some kind of muscles or something but the only thing I got is a sleeveless shirt with a picture of Eren from Attack on Titan.We all laughed in the view.

I heard Hoseok sighing and I think he probably didn't want me to see Taehyung shirtless.I smile in the thought of a Hoseok jealous of Taehyung.It's like a battle between a horse and an innocent alien and I can't but laugh mentally.So weirdly cute.

"Okay so I ask again."Taehyung said and we all nodded."So Jimin.Truth or Dare?"

"Of course dare."Jimin said with such confident.

"Hmm.Do you dare to kiss Yoongi hyung on...on the lips?"

"Wait why Yoongi and not Jungkook?"Jimin complained and all of us couldn't but laugh.All except Yoongi.I don't think he's happy about this and I can imagine him wishing to go and lay on his bed and write some lyrics right now.He's cursing the winds for playing this game and I can't help giggling about it.Poor Yoongi.

"You chose dare and you should do it or you'll have a penalty."Taehyung said and Jimin sighed.

"Won't anyone ask for my approval?"Yoongi said and I can hear him being completely done with the whole situation.

"Just do it already and don't complain you two.We wanna play too."Jin said all serious but I know he just wants to watch the show.Both Jimin and Yoongi got close to each other and they got some weird looks on their faces while muttering some complains.Jimin giggled in some moments but Yoongi was like "let's finish this already and let me bury myself somewhere later".

Jimin held Yoongi's arms with his hands and got closer.I blushed a little in the view of them being like that.Their lips almost touching and everyone staring at them for the big moment.And just for a second Jimin's lips touched Yoongi's and everyone started shouting and my inner yaoi feelings exploded in that moment.Hoseok started jumping next to me and Namjoon kept shouting like a dying whale some meters away.

Yoongi on the other side didn't say a word and with a poker face full of depression sat on his chair again.Jimin hid his face with his hands and sat on his pillow on the floor again.They are so cute haha.

The game continued and the smiles too.I will definitely cherish moments like this tonight.

Just a small chapter of them playing around.I hope you liked it hehe^__^