Sequel Chapter 4:First kiss.

Hello guys~

I really hope you like how the sequel progresses even if it won't last long.

Anyway let's start~

Anna's P.O.V.

"The pizza is yummy!"Jungkook said with sparkling eyes.He is always so happy when he's eating.He is like a small kid.

"If you want to eat more I can go check if there are any more pieces."I said as I also finished eating and tried to get up from Allex's bed.His hand grabbed my wrist,not leaving me go,making me fall on his lap."Hey what are you doing?"I grinned and he just gave me a smirk for an answer,putting his hands around my waist.My left arm against his chest.I can't escape his embrace,not that I want to."Are you sure you're not hungry?"I asked cause I felt a little awkward.He's just staring at me.

"I am.But I don't need food...I can,eat you."He whispered,close to my ear.I felt my cheeks so hot and looked at him who's cheeks are also light pink.

"Don't say that and then blush."I giggled in embarrassment and looked in front again to avoid his eyes.He placed his lips on my cheek,giving me a light kiss like he always does.

"You're still fifteen...but why do you look like you're older?It makes me so angry."He whispered and kissed my cheek again,closer to my lips now.

"It's not that I want to look older.And why does it make you angry."I tried to say calmly even if my heart is beating fast.

"I like you the way you are...but...I don't like when older guys hit on you."I looked at him and he seems so serious.I think I know what he's talking about but how does he know?"The day before yesterday,I saw two guys from your school talking to you after school.They were too close to you.I chose the worst day to come and check how your school is."He tightened his embrace.My body pressing against his,faces inches apart.

"They didn't do anything.I told them I have a boyfriend and they stopped."I said sincerely.I don't like these guys either.They're third years and they think they can have any girl.

"Still,I didn't like the way they patted your head and your shoulder."His breath hitting my lips.His eyes averted on my lips and then stared in my eyes again.I really don't know what to do.I haven't kissed anyone before,I'm so nervous."You're trembling...are you scared?"He asked me and looked away.

"I-I!...I'm not scared.I'm just nervous.Because...you're so close...and I've never kissed anyone before.I...just..."I whispered the last words in embarrassment.I didn't realized when I said all these.And of course I didn't realized at all when his lips kissed my forehead.A long and warm kiss which continued it's way with a light touch on my nose.Holding my head with his one hand and my back with his other,Jungkook moved forward.His warm lips touched mine.Too nervous,heart beating so fast making my whole body move along with its beat.

He kissed me lightly like he would break me if he did elseway.Stealing my first kiss in a way words can't describe and love stories would be jealous of.

He looked in my eyes and red face and chuckled.His cheeks are back to they're normal color when mine keep gaining an even deeper red.How can he be so calm?Or maybe he isn't.His fingers are just touching my back and head,it's not like his embrace before.

"Why are you grinning?"He wondered with a smile.

"Because...as it seems I'm not the only one who's dead nervous."I said quietly,not able to talk with much confidence.Nervousness is all over me.

"I don't know how much I should move cause you're younger than me.That's why I'm nervous."He said and my eyes widened.I don't want to make him nervous.He is an idol and he's nervous about other things.I want him to enjoy and do what his heart wants when he's with me.I closed my eyes and kissed him,praying that I did it right.

"You can do what you want."I whispered more embarrassed but bold than ever.He was so surprised at first but after chuckling he kissed me again.Maybe this is how he seriously kisses.He moved his lips and I tried to copy what he's doing.It actually feels nice,my whole chest feels warm.

He groaned."I want..."He said between kisses.

"What?"I managed to ask.Maybe he just wanted me to say something so I would open my mouth.Because his only answer to my question was his tongue slipping in my mouth,making me hold his muscled arms tight in surprise.It's so weird but so warm and good.I tried to move my tongue too and he smiled in response.I started feeling more relaxed but hot as he kept making the kisses deeper and deeper.A light moan escaped my mouth and I stopped kissing him.I hid my face with my hands.So embarrassing,I thought but his next moves gave me the courage to face him again.

He hugged me tight and rested his chin on my head."Hey don't be shy about that.You made that sound because you liked it...right?That makes me happy.So next time don't hold back."I hid my face on his chest.Not knowing what to say I just nodded and he chuckled while stroking my head.His chest is so well built and muscled.What if someday I can feel it without a shirt on?Ahh this is so embarrassing already what am I thinking?

A chapter about those two cause I find them so cute and I wanted to write about their first kiss Hehe...

I'll leave what happens between Allex and Hobi for the next chapter sorry

See you soon^___^