Chapter 22:Real feelings.

Hello guys...How are you everyone??

Writing this chapter in class haha

Okay let's start~^___^

Days passed.BTS are practising so hard now that their comeback is coming closer.I have to see them for like one week.Jimin still haven't announced me his answer.Does he really think about it or he's just trying to find a way to reject me without hurting me?At least I know I'm ready for the rejection.Still I know I'll be hurt when he'll tell me...

.

.

.

.

.

"Still no news from Jimin?"Ella pinched my cheeks.

"Hey leave my cheeks alone you bully!"I hit her shoulder.

"Yeah sure...now tell me you love bird."

"If I had any news I'd told you already."I looked down.Useless thoughts again made me sad.I shouldn't be,but all these happening lately are just too much for me.Jimin,Jhope...

"It's been a week already so I think he'll call you soon and tell you to meet."She smiled.

"I hope so..."

.

.

.

.

.

"Allex come here!"

"Coming mom!"I ran down the stairs and walked till the kitchen.Saw my mom making cookies.My favorite.

"Something smells nice.Why did you call me?"I sat on the chair beside her.

"It's not for you.I made some cookies for your boys."

""My boys"?Haha don't joke around you dummy."I laughed.

"Anyway Jhope called me today and told me that they're coming tonight.Prepare cause I think Jimin's coming too."

"Hoseok called you??How?I mean where did he find your number?"I asked surprised.

"No need to tell you this,young lady.Just go do your homework and be ready at 7."She smile and I nodded.

"Well I'll find where did he get your number from though."I said and ran up my room.Wait a moment.Will they all come or only Hoseok and Jimin?Someone inform me please.

I unconsciously picked up my cell and called Jhope.

*Hey Allex.What's the sudden call for?*

"Hey Hoseok.Are you coming here tonight?"

*Wait,did your mother tell you?*

"As it seems."

*This was supposed to be a surprise.Aish.*

"Well blame my mother hehe.It's only you who's coming?"I really need to know if Jimin is coming.

*Me,Jin and Jimin...*

"Oh...I see.Okay thanks.Well see you later.I gotta do my homework now."I sighed.

*Yeah see you...*

I hung up and jumped on my bed.What do I do now?Jimin is coming and I know I'm prepared for his answer but still I'm scared.I really like Jimin.

.