Chapter 23:Reassuring hug.

Hey everyone....

It's been lots of days since the last time I updated and I'm sorry...I'm just thinking so much about what to do with this story....make Allex be with Jimin or Jhope....I don't wanna disappoint you guys....but I'll probably do for some of you..T_T

Anyway let's start...

It's been one hour.One hour since Jimin finally rejected me.I thought I was prepared....I thought that since I already knew his answer I could handle it.Darn it!It's so painful.

"Hey my baby."My mom entered my room.

"....hey..."I smiled.

"Are you alright?"I looked down in heard of her question.

"I think it's complicated."

"Oh....I see.Don't worry Allex.In the end everything's gonna be okay.Just be patient enough and lean on me when you have a hard time okay?"She gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded,glad enough to be happy.

"Thanks mom.You're the best."

"That's your mother haha."She laughed and walked out the room.She's right.I shouldn't be worrying,crying or regret things.I've cried enough for just one rejection.I should move forward....even if it's hard.

.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

After Allex left we walked a little and then I couldn't but stop.I'm so angry but happy right now.I wanna punch Jimin in the face but at the same time I want to thank him for rejecting Allex.Gosh this is so frustrating.

"Hoseok are you okay?"Jimin suddenly asked me.I looked at him.Why does Allex have to like him?

"Why did you reject her?"The question sudden and unintentional.

"Eh?Why did I?"

"Aish forget it."I muttered and started walking but a hand grabbed my wrist.I looked at Jimin.His look annoyed.

"Why are you like this?Aren't you happy?She's all yours now."I slapped him.

"Where is the Jimin I know?What are you saying?Get yourself together Park Jimin.Answer me!Why did you reject her?"He's looking at me,his eyes widened.

"I don't like her,okay?She's just a friend.I don't like her more than that.And I don't know why did I consider liking her.It's probably because of you.Because you like her too.Aishh!!I don't know."

"If...If that's all then...I hope your answer is sincere."I patted his shoulder.I can't be proud of the fact that I felt happy after listening to his answer.

"That's my dongsaengs.Arguing without fighting."Jin suddenly said.

"Haha hyung."I smirked.

"You should find your own love story.Why are you always here?"Jimin joked.

"Ha!I'm sorry I'm a bother.You stupid kids."We all laughed.At least everything between us is okay.But what about Allex?Is she okay?

End of Hoseok's P.O.V.

.
.
.
.
.

After school I walked and walked but never reached my house.I found a cafe with some arcade and other type of games and walked in.I ordered a hot chocolate to warm myself up a little.It's pretty cold outside...seems like my heart.

I found myself staring at the billiards next to my table.None is playing.It seems so lonely.I stood up and found myself playing.A game against myself.Who wins?Who loses?I wonder.I thought I was seeing Jimin's face in front of me.And the ball got in.Like I got in the trap of love.So simply but with the same person pushing them,myself.So I could avoid falling in love like I can avoid hitting that ball?I wish I could.

"Why are you crying again?"

"H...Hoseok?"I stared at him.What is he doing here?

"Do you know what time is it?"I almost jumped realizing that I haven't checked my phone for awhile.And so I checked it.Past ten.

"Why are you here?"

"Your mother called me and asked me if we're together so..."He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why is it always you?"My eyes widened realizing what I said.

"I'm sorry but I can't be Jimin."I looked at him.

"No Hoseok.That's not what I mean.I'm sorry.I don't know why I said that.I didn't mean it.I'm sorry Hoseok.You mean so much to me.I'm glad you're always here for me."The words couldn't stop coming out.Tears started falling more than before."I'm glad you found me.I'm glad you care about me.I'm glad you are my friend.Don't say that again.I want you to be you and not Jimin.Hoseok I'm sorry I-!"He hugged me.This reassuring feeling appeared like every time.Every time Hoseok hugs me.

"Allex...What can I do to make you happy?"I feel so ashamed.Why does he have to be the one to make me happy?He is the one who always helps me.That's not only because he likes me.What an angel he is.

"It's okay Hoseok.I'm alright if you are next to me.If I know that you're here.Is that too much to ask for?"I hugged him back.

"It's the least you could ask for.I can do more you know.Let me play billiards with you for example."He told me and I smiled.

"Yes.Let's."

We played some rounds.We played and played.Hoseok won the first round.I won the next ones.More like him letting me win them.We laughed.I laughed...sincerely.I forgot what bothered me.For this little time I forgot about anything else and focused on my friend and billiards.Billiards and Hoseok.

Well I hope you liked it guys and sorry for the late update.

See you next time~