Chapter 30:Letter.

Hey guys...Omg I was reading your comments on the previous chapter and I didn't know what to answer...Maybe I should say sorry or something for the sad chapter.

Anyway let's start^^

It's already been two weeks since Bangtan boys went on a Europe tour."Mom I'm going out for a bit."I have barely been in contract with them since then.

"Okay Allex.Please buy some milk on your way back cause I want to make a cake."

"Okay.I'm going."

"Be careful."It's so annoying that I can't talk to them.I know I'm selfish but I miss them.I miss Hoseok.And here I am now sending him a letter.I can't say what I want to him through phone or a message.And I don't trust internet in this situation to send him an email.I don't know if a letter is good enough but I need him to know.

*Flashback*

Hoseok's P.O.V.

Here we are.It's time to leave.I got out of the car and walked after the guys.I wish I could see Allex right now.How much I regret not meeting her before we leave.I'm such a jerk.I can't even face my fans right now.Just walk and look down Hoseok.

"Hyung look there."Jungkook suddenly whispered in my ear.I looked around and then I saw her.No please don't cry Allex.I can't bare seeing you crying now that I can't hug you.She smiled and waved at me.I had to move and I just walked after smiling at her.We went in the airplane and I sat next to Jungkook.

"Are you okay hyung?"Jungkook asked me and I nodded."If you want to cry it's okay.Your eyes are watery already so don't hold it in."The moment he said that I felt hot tears falling on my cheeks.

"I miss her already.I wasn't even able to seriously tell her that I like her yet."I hid my face with my hands.

"I know...I miss Anna too.But we'll come back in three months.Don't worry hyung."He patted my back.When everyone fell asleep during the flight I kept listening to music and looking at Allex's photos in my cell.I could see Jungkook crying while he was sleeping.Was it a bad dream or because of Anna?I don't know.I just started crying too while staring at him.

*End of Flashback*

"Good job today guys.All the Swedish fans loved you.We're staying here for three days and next station is Poland."Our manager said and we all nodded and cheered up.The concert was great.I had fun and forgot my worries for awhile."Okay we're going back at the dorm.And oh Jhope there's something for you."

"What is it?"I wondered.

"Here you are."He gave me a small envelope.Probably a letter or something.

"Thanks."I bowed lightly and put the envelope in my pocket.I didn't even bother checking where is from.I just want to go at the dorm and sleep right now.

We arrived at the dorm after stopping to eat at a restaurant."Guys I'm going to sleep."

"Hobi hyung we're watching a movie.Wanna join us?"Taehyung suggested but I'm too tired right now.

"Some other time Tae.Night."I walked till my room while taking of my clothes.It's so hot I just jumped on the bed wearing only underwear and tried to fall asleep.Suddenly I started thinking of Allex.I haven't talked to her at all for two weeks now."How is she doing?"I whispered to myself and opened my eyes.I saw the envelope fallen on the floor."It can't be."This can't be from Allex.I got up in a hurry like someone was chasing me and picked it up.I sat on my bed again and just stared at it for awhile without opening it.It has three stamps on it and it has written under them "To:Jung Hoseok.Sweden."

I ripped the paper at the edge and opened the envelope.There's a letter in it.I didn't even bother to read from who is it.This is from Allex,I'm sure.

~Dear Hoseok,

Well it's pretty weird for me to send you a letter but I thought it's the best way to talk to you.I can say as many things as I want without any fear.How should I start?Oh yeah I know.Haha it's a little embarrassing...How are you?I can see that the tour is going great.I hope you have fun and please tell the boys that I miss them so much.Anna also told me to write that she misses Jungkook and that she loves him so much.She also says that she wants you to give him a kiss from her but if you don't want to then don't do it(cause the kiss is on the lips).

Hoseok I miss you.I'm such a coward for not trying my best till the end.I mean,I know that we couldn't meet after the rumors started spreading but I didn't even tried my best.I wanted to see you so much and tell you some things.Some really important things.I know I should have told you sooner but do you remember that night that you came in my house drunk?That night you told me that you like me.I don't know if it's really true but Hoseok I want to reply to that confession.After a dream I had a month ago,I realized something really important!I know it might be late when you come back but still I want to talk to you and tell you how I feel about your confession.I really,really miss you Hoseok.I hope you're alright and I'll be waiting.

-Allex.~

"Allex...I miss you too."Tears again.I couldn't stop reading the letter that night.

Poor Allex and Hoseok...

Anyways I hope you liked it guys...

See you next time~