Chapter 4:A step closer?

Hello Hello.....Bangtan are killing me in War of Hormone era haha....And today I saw the Japanese version of Danger and OH MY GOSH...TT TT*faints for 124963937 time*

I just wanted to thank you a for reading this story and supporting it!Thank you!!^___^❤

And please tell me if you like the new cover...^^

Okay shall we start now??^^

Today is the day I'll start working with Jimin.The nervousness is all over and I'm aready worried about the result of my work on him.Since I came to work in BigHit I'm the make up artist only for J-hope and now I have to change to Jimin.I wonder if he wants me to do it or not.Anyway I have to do my best!I'll show him my good points through this.

"Allex!"Someone called my name and I turned to face the person.

"J-hope!What's up?"I asked and he smiled.

"Fine.I saw you and wanted to say a last goodbye ah~"He joked while acting like he was crying.

"My friend we're gonna be separated forever?What a tragedy!"I continued his joke.

"Hahahaha!"We both laughed.

"Don't be nervous at all cause you're an expert in your work Allex.Just find this as a chance to come closser with Jiminie."He patted my shoulder.His words are really encouraging.

"Thank you Hoseok."I smiled and looked at my bag.Since J-hope and Jin helped me so much I decided to give them a gift."This is for you.And this is for Jin but I'm gonna give it to him myself."I gave him a little bag and he seemed surprised.

"What is in here?A bomb?"He said and I laughed.He finally opened it and held on his hand a bracelet.Since I don't have much money and I don't really know what they like I brought them two bracelets."Why are you giving this to me?"He asked while looking at it.

"Because both you and Jin have helped me so much so I just wanted to say thanks like that.If you don't like it,I understand.You can go change it-!"I tried to explain and I saw his warm smile.

"Are you kidding me?I love it.It's beautiful.Thank you so much Allex."He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.He then wore it on his wrist."Does it suit me?"He asked while doing a funny model-like pose.

"Yes haha.I'm glad you like it Hoseok."I said and he nodded.He seems so happy which makes me happy too.He's such a good friend of mine so I love watching him smile.The truth is that it's the first time I see him smiling like that.He's so handsome with this sweet smile.

"What are you both smiling about?"Someone talked and we both turned to see that it's Jimin.My heart started beating fast.I have to stop this from happening every time I see him.

"Allex gave me a present."J-hope showed Jimin the bracelet like he was so proud of it.

"I want one too."Jimin frowned and my eyes widened.

"I-i brought this for Hoseok cause he helped me with something.B-but I can give you one too if you want!"I said with an almost trembling voice and Jimin laughed,melting my heart.

"I will be waiting for this."

"Allex don't buy him one.He's not a good friend."J-hope whispered with an evil,stupid look.

"You think so?"I whispered too.

"Yes.Don't even bother."

"Yahh!You too stop it.I want one too."Jimin raised his voice in a cute way.

"Hahaha!''Me and J-hope laughed since it's really funny teasing Jimin.Now I can understand why Bangtan are always teasing Jimin.Hehe.

"I'm sorry Jimin.I will buy you one too."I said with an honest smile and Jimin grabbed my hand.

"We have to go.It's about time for our live stage."He said and J-hope nodded and left too.Jimin kept holding my hand till the moment he sat on a chair so I can work on his face.How can I even move my hand now that he held it?"Are you okay?"He asked me and I jumped in surprise.What if it's so obvious that I like him now?Get a rid of yourself Allex!

"Ugh I'm okay!I just remembered something.Nothing important."I tried to smile and get my things prepared to start.While putting make up on Jimin's face my heart was about to explode any second.Touching his face and approaching him so much is the first time for me.I could smell his perfume and be under his spell even more."Ready."I said the moment I finished.Jimin looked in the mirror like he was scanning every detail on his make up.

"Wonderful."He said with a smile.This killer smile of his.I looked away so he wouldn't see me blushing and put my things back in my bag.

"I'm glad you like it Jimin."I said still looking away but I couldn't talk any more the moment he touched my head.

"Thank you Allex.It's time for the stage now...I have to go.See you tomorrow."He said and left.

"See you tomorrow...."I whispered and sat down the first chair I found to relax.This was worse than taking an exam!How will I survive doing this almost every day?

.

.

.

@brrrr brrrrr@

"Oh a message!"I told myself and looked at my phone.

~Wanna come to our dorm for dinner??

-Hoseok~

Oh my..what?Is he serious?

~Really??

-Allex~

I waited some minutes and finally heard my phone vibrating.

~We're waiting for you!Prepare and come quickly!^^

-Hoseok~

"What?I'm gonna have dinner with Bangtan boys?!"

The dinner time in the next chapter hehe~^^

I hope you liked it everyone~And thank you once again for the support!

(I haven't checked it for mistakes since I don't have time>

Seevyou next time~^___^~