Chapter 26:Love at first sight.

~Hello Hello
Hello Hello~

How are you guys?Well I'm pretty happy but also....hmm the last chapters didn't receive as much votes as the previous one....well what I want to ask is if I make the story boring or something.If you don't like something about the story please,Even the silent readers,comment your thoughts.Even if your thoughts are negative I will understand.I want to make the story enjoyable for you guys...

Anyway let's start~^___^

We walked till home,after all together with Hoseok,Jungkook but strangely Jimin too.He wanted to come too.Well I guess he feels completely comfortable around me now.That's good from the one side...but it's also disappointing on the other hand.But I should play the happy one,shouldn't I?

"Hey Allex shall we go get something to drink?"Jimin suddenly asked me.

"Ugh?Oh...yeah why not?"I nodded without having second thoughts.We quickly got up but Hoseok stood up too.

"I'm coming with you too."He said and I smiled.

"I was gonna suggest that too."I winked at him."Anna do you mind staying with Jungkook for awhile?"

"No it's okay Allex.Come back safely."She smiled and I saw Jungkook chuckling.The young one likes the idea of staying alone with my friend uh?That's cute.

"Okay let's go."Jimin said and me,Hoseok followed him out.

"Guys do you think what I think?"I asked all excited after closing the door behind me.

"Jungkook and Anna ship is sailing.Vvvvvv."Hoseok imitated a ship and I couldn't help laughing.

"Yass I knew it!"I held both of them around their shoulders and started walking."Should we take our time to the store?I think the two youths will need their time alone."I looked at both Jimin and Jhope who where laughing and they both nodded.

"Who would have waited that Jungkook will like someone from first sight?...Is that what love from first sight is...right?It's so obvious."Jimin said and looked a little sad.More like he recalls bad memories.

"Yeah Jimin that's love from first sight...isn't it beautiful?"I said and he smiled gently.

"But it can also be painful.More than any other kind of love....cause it's so deep but so skin deep too.It can happen rarely but it can break too often.Isn't that right?"I looked at Hoseok while he was saying all these, kind of wise words.It's like he knows from first hand what it feels like.

"Hobi sometimes you're talking too seriously.Let's bring back the cheerful Hope haha."Jimin grabbed Hoseok and squeezed him like he's a small kid.They both laughed enough to change the serious mood into a really happy one.That's what I love so much about them.Always staying with their smiles on.How much power is needed to do such a wonderful thing.To always smile...to smile happily...and sincerely.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Now we're all alone.Me and Anna at Allex's house.What the heck am I supposed to do now?

"So you're friends with Allex?"She suddenly asked me bringing me back to my senses.I looked at her and nodded.

"Yes...Allex is a really good girl.She is...always next to us,without asking anything in return.That's what real friends are,isn't it?"I said and she smiled.Only by her smile I realized.How can a young girl like her be so mature and beautiful?

"I'm glad you like Allex.She's a really precious person in my life and I want her to be happy.She helped me,when I needed her the most.I hope you can also help her when she needs it."She requested.Of course I will help her.

"We can help her together."Oh what did I say?Will she think weirdly of me now?

"Oh...yes.Hehe I'd love to."She looked at me all shy,pink cheeks,awkward smile.Her eyes shining down the light of the sun coming in the house from the small window.

"Ugh...Anna?"

"Yes?"What am I saying now?

"Ehem...how should I say this?Well do you have anything to do this Saturday?"Yes I said it!I actually asked her out!If I could scream I would.For now my whole soul is screaming silently.

"Oh...I..."Please say yes!"I can't.I'm sorry."

"It's....It's okay..."This hurts man.I feel like I was flying two hundreds feet on the air and fell without wings helping me.

"But I'm free this Sunday.I just have to go somewhere this Saturday that's why I can't go.Can we settle it for Sunday?"

"Yes!I mean yeah no problem.I will finish practising as soon as I can and I will come on time."

"What are you talking about guys?Are you going on a date?"I heard Allex's voice and turned around to face them three.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Let's go in quietly so he can hear them talking."Jimin suggested and I nodded like a granny having the need to learn some good news to announce to the neighborhood.

"Well eavesdropping is needed sometimes."Hoseok pointed and I chunked.

"Shhh.Don't talk."I put my finger in front of my mouth telling them to be quite.We all became as quite as possible and slowly walked towards the living room where the lovebirds are.They are so focussed on each other they didn't even got that we're here.

"Well do you have anything to do this Saturday?"I heard Jungkook saying and with an excited grin turned around to face the other two behind me.We looked at each other and tried to close our mouths to prevent laughing.

"That's our maknae."Jimin whispered and I hit him lightly to stop him talking.It's a crucial moment,we mustn't ruin it.

"Oh...I...I can't I'm sorry.."What?What are you saying Anna?Say yes now or I'm gonna make your life difficult girl.

"It's...it's okay..."Poor Jungkook.Both Jimin and Hoseok looked frustrated.

"But I'm free this Sunday.I just have to go somewhere this Saturday that's why I can't go.Can we settle it for Sunday?"Yass that's my girl!I smiled till my ears and did thumps up to the other too.

"Yes."Hoseok said all happy.

"Yes!I mean yeah no problem.I will finish practising as soon as I can and I will come on time."I think it's time to walk in now.I waved to the guys saying them to follow me.

"What are you talking about guys?Are you going on a date?"I said and Jungkook looked at me all surprised.

"Ah..well."He tried to talk but seemed so shy and awkward suddenly.

"Well I hope you'll have fun hehe."I winked at him and then at Anna and they both smiled at me with pink cheeks.

"Our Jungkookie is going on a date haha."Jimin held Jungkook form his neck and played with him.

"Yahh hyung stop!"Jungkook cried like a small kid.He's probably so embarrassed right now.But Anna seems to enjoy it.They are so cute...only if love was easy for me too...

Next chapter will be Jungkook's date with Anna hehe...

Hope you liked it guys...

See you next time and please comment your thoughts as I requested in the start~^___^~