Chapter 29:Goodbye.

Hello guys...I'm updating almost everyday now cause I'm gonna end this story soon.Anyway I can't say more so let's start hehe~^^

"If we're together I don't mind staying here.When I'm with you I always have fun Hoseok."I told Hoseok sincerely.He looked at me without talking for some seconds like I said something weird.Well after the last night's nightmare and Yoongi's advices I feel like a completely different person.Hoseok seems the same Hoseok to me but something inside me is different.Someone could say that I'm forcing myself to change my feelings because of these two things that happened yesterday but no,it's not that.I just,realized a little late what he means to me.

"So...you just want to stay here?"He asked me with this cheerful smile of his.Always warm.When I was about to answer his phone started ringing.He immediately answered."What is it so urgent that I need to come to Bighit now?....What?!That...No I don't like that!...Okay."He hung up and sighed.

"What happened?"I asked worried but he didn't gave me an answer.I held his left cheek with my hand making him look at me.He just stared in my eyes."Tell me what happened."

"There are rumors spreading on Twitter and other social medias about a girl that's really close with Bangtan."My eyes widened and I was the one that wouldn't say a word then."Many fans are furious cause of some pictures with you and me together."

"But I'm your make up artist.Isn't it normal to be friends with you?"

He held my shoulders tight stopping me from talking."Allex are you serious?Who would believe that?"

"But I don't want to lose you!I don't want to lose you or the guys.Now that I've come to call you my friends,my second family.If there's nothing we can do then we're gonna get separated!"My heart is ripped apart.I can't just say 'okay' to this.Not now!I can't lose Hoseok.He won't look in my eyes anymore."I am right.I can't be with you guys anymore.Just admit it already."My eyes felt teary.I don't want this!

"We're going on a Europe tour for three months to disturb the fans with it so they can forget the rumors...Allex you can't come with us.You will have to stop working at Bighit for some time too."He's saying all these so coldy.Like he's a corpse.I feel even more hurt.So I lose everything that has to do with them?Only because people like to spread rumors,why do I have to get hurt?When will idols finally get their freedom?

"I undertand."I couldn't keep my tears anymore.I feel more hurt than any time.I'm loosing something precious to me.I just walked away like a coward.I didn't want Hoseok to see me crying.I didn't want him to feel more pain because of me.I want at least this once to cry by myself and then help him,the one who's always helping me.I ran back home.I opened the door and closed it with force.I knelt down,my back against the cold door.I cried so much.What is so against these feelings so now that I realized them it takes Hoseok away?

I thought a little of that dream I had last night.That nightmare is real now.Hoseok is dissapearing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Some days passed.I was able to talk with the boys but barely with Hoseok.He only called me once to tell me that they're gonna leave in some days.I can't meet them at all now.At least school is over for summer break and I won't have to face some fans at school who are probably mad with me.I called Ella to come visit me but she was at her grandad's for some days.Then I thought about calling Anna.We decided to meet at my house and so she came.

"Is everything alright with you and Jungkook?"We're both losing people that we love.At least fans haven't noticed her yet.

"Things are fine in some ways...but Jungkook can't meet me almost at all now.And he's gonna leave soon.Allex what should I do?I want to go with him but I can't.I'm gonna die missing him."

"Anna don't make that sad face.I know Jungkook really likes you and he won't let you go like that.I talked to him the other day and he told me to take care of you.Make you have fun so you will forget that he's not here."

"How can I forget?"

"That's what I told him too...He really wants to meet you and tell you many things before he leaves but...I'm sorry Anna.This is all my fault for not being careful."I said annoyed with my self.

"No Allex,it's not your fault.Don't apologize and don't worry about me."She hugged me tight. I felt like crying again but I didn't.I have no tears to shed after so many days crying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The day they are finally gonna leave came.Taehyung messaged me that they're leaving from the airport at 10 am.Why did he even do that?It's not that I can go and say goodbye.There will be so many fans there if I show up it would be a disaster.I stared at the clock.It's still 9 o clock.I got up from my bed and searched for my hoodie in my closet.I wore it along with some shorts and my sneakers.I grabbed a small backpack and just stood in front of the bathroom's mirror."What are you doing Allex?"I asked myself.I tied my hair in a ponytail and put the hood to hide my face from the light as much as possible.I grabbed my cell and keys and walked out of the house.I want to see them and try to say goodbye.I can't let them leave like that.

I went in a taxi but the traffic was against me.I thought I wouldn't make it in time."Can't we go faster please?"I asked the driver even if I already know the answer.

"Sorry miss but I can't do anything better."I started feeling guilty for not being able to do better.I started feeling a pain in my heart again.Like I couldn't breathe.I payed the taxi driver and got out of the car.I started running and running.I thought I would die from running so fast cause I couldn't breathe properly anymore.But I made it.When I saw the airport I suddenly felt like I found my strength again.I checked my phone.It's 9:45."Please."I need more time to find them.I searched around and then I heard some fans screaming."It's them!"I whispered and gasped at the same time.My legs felt weak from running like that.I tried to hide my face so the fans won't see me and then I saw the boys.They didn't notice me but I could see them.Then my eyes met with Jungkook's.I smiled at him and he did too.His eyes smiled too so cutely like they always do.I wish I could talk to him-to all of them right now-but what if all these fans notice?I waved at him goodbye and he nodded carefully so none would notice.Then I saw Hoseok at the very back.I felt like tearing up.He won't see me.

Then I realized Jungkook was saying something to him in his ear.I saw him looking surprised and then our eyes met.I couldn't help crying.He smiled at me,gently,sincerely.I want to run and hug him and beg him not to leave.The only thing I could do though was giving him a smile and waving at him goodbye.Yes it's goodbye cause even if they come back in three months I won't be able to see them.It's the same again...I can't be together with the one I wanna be with.

Goodbye Bangtan.Goodbye Hoseok.

Well that escalated quickly.>

I hope you liked it guys.

See you soon~^^~