Sequel chapter 3:A nice surprise.

Hello everyone~

I'm really sorry it's been so long since the last time I updated but for personal reasons I wasn't able to.

Anyway let's start~^___^~

"Allex can I borrow your house for tonight?"Anna crossed her hands and pleaded me.My parents went to some relatives of mine for a wedding which is held in a village far away from Seoul.Missing for the whole weekend made me call Anna and Ella for a sleepover.

"What do you mean borrow?The three of us are sleeping here together.Here!Together!You're still fifteen,you little."I hit her forehead with my finger and she frowned her eyebrows.She still haven't kissed with Jungkook and she wants to stay with him in my house.Not that she told me but I'm sure that's what she wants my house for.

"Anna I think you can call him and borrow Allex's bedroom if you want to stay alone with him."Ella said and my eyes widened.My poor bedroom is gonna lose it's innocence.

"That's what I meant.I don't want you to leave.I just wanted to bring Jungkook here since my father doesn't want him to come to our house."Anna said with a pout and I sighed.I'm acting like a mother but I'm so excited for their first kiss.Of course I can't but let her call Jungkook.

"Tell him to be careful on his way here and not be late."I said and giggled.Her eyes sparkled in excitement and happiness and she immediately reached in her pocket for her cell.She called Jungkook and her eyes smiled so beautifully when she heard his voice.The volume was so loud both me and Ella were able to hear Jungkook calling her "my angel" and we giggled while giving Anna playful looks.

"So cute."I hugged Anna when she ended the call."You too are so cute I think I got a nosebleed haha."I squeezed her and she pushed me away with a blushing face.

"Ahh guys we should have called Hoseok too!"Anna suddenly said and looked a little sad.

"Yes Allex."Ella agreed but I shook my head in disagreement.

"Ella I promised you to have a "Lord of the rings" marathon all night and I have no intention of missing watching Legolas being hot."I chuckled and they both laughed with what I said.

"Are you sure?I don't mind Hoseok watching the movies with us?"She said.I know she's honest but if Hoseok comes who knows what he's gonna do.I mean the last days he's moving a bit too fast,kissing me this way and all these things he's doing which make my chest feel so hot.But I guess he wouldn't try doing something like that in front of others.

"It's okay Ella.I can meet him tomorrow hehe."She nodded and I smiled.We prepared popcorn together and the pizzas arrived after five minutes.Anna kept two pieces of pizza and some popcorn for Jungkook.She herself didn't eat hers to have dinner together with him.Of course me and Ella couldn't resist and ate as much as we could.

My weight is still much less than before Bangtan left and I started losing weight.It's not that I want to be as before but Hoseok always tells me that he liked the chubby me more so I'm trying to gain a little weight.But of course I'm careful to not get fat.Well not when I have pizza in front of my eyes.

"Oh he came!"Anna exclaimed as the doorbell rang.She literally jumped when the sound of it echoed in the house.She must be so excited to meet him since she,like me,can't meet her boyfriend often.We really need to be careful.

"Okay I'm gonna open the door cause I think you're gonna faint walking there haha."I laughed with what I said as Ella did too and Anna seemed so embarrassed.I unlocked the door and saw Jungkook wearing a hoody,having a smile which is shinning even under the dark shadows."Hey yo."I said and he chuckled.

"Hi Allex.Sorry I'm late.And oh there's a neighbor of yours asking for you.Will you go out for a bit?"He said and I frowned a little.What could a neighbor want at this hour?

"Um yeah sure.Go in and have fun with "your angel" hehe."I pinched his now red cheeks.

"Hey how do you know about that?"He wondered all shy and I couldn't but love the way he's so adorable.

"Not gonna tell you.Now go in the house hehe."I pushed his back to make him hurry and go find Anna and closed the door,not completely,just leaving it open enough so no bugs can go in the house.So now where is that neighbor?I tried to make a step to look around but my body was tight embraced from behind.Holding strongly my wrists with his one hand and closing my mouth with his other.Who is this?!I felt so scared but then the fragrance seemed so familiar.

"Hey beautiful."He whispered in my ear and my legs lost their strength.Being so terrified and now feeling his hot breath made me feel so weak.

"You jerk.You scared the hell out of me."I whispered as he let my mouth free.

"I'm sorry.I think I like teasing you."I heard him chuckling and without being able to say a word I felt his lips pressing lightly on my neck.He put my hair aside and teased me enough to make me want to ask for more.

"Hoseok...please...we need to go,inside."I tried to say,preventing light moans from escaping my mouth.

"Yeah."His chuckled seductive."Let's go."He freed my hands and turned me around giving me a quick but deep and warm kiss."I missed you."He smiled and I nodded.

"I missed you too.But this sudden surprise is really great hehe."I giggled and held his hand.We walked in the house right in the moment Anna and Jungkook was walking up the stairs,holding the food and having bright and shy smiles.They looked at us and just smiled.

"Oh what a nice surprise.Hi Jhope."Ella said and Hoseok greeted her too.As it seems I won't stay alone with her tonight.

"We're in for a "LOTR" marathon so sit down and let's have fun hehe."I said and we randomly sat on the couch.The movie started and both me and Ella starting fangirling over our favourite characters.I wasn't thinking about Hoseok till I felt his hand trying to touch my thigh.

The continuity in the next chapter hehe

I hope you liked it^__^

See you next time~