Chapter 16:Will these feelings be known?

HELLO HELLO~

Recomendation!!Guys listen to Eddy Kim's Apologize!This song is dope!This solo artst is just so talented!

Okay haha I got to write this chapter faster than I thought so here it is^^

Let's startoo~

J-Hope's P.O.V.

"Hope are you okay?"Jin hyung asked me as he entered the recording room.

"Oh hey Jin hyung...yeah I'm fine why you ask?"I said even if deep inside me I somehow know what he means.

"Well since Jimin left today you just seem to be down.And stop writing these mixtapes all day.You need to do something to get higher."He said with a smile.He knows that I want and need to make these mixtapes but yeah he's right.

"You know I want to make these mixtapes on time,I wanna show ARMY.I want them to like it so I have to do my best."i sincerely said.

"But I need to be happy too right?And seeing you like that just makes me worried.And don't try to say that you're okay cause I know all your kind of expressions so I know that this expression of yours now says that you're sad.No,better worried?I don't know...just an unwanted feeling."He frowned.Jin really knows us well like our own mother.

"Haha then what do you recommend for me to feel better?"I said and stood up.

"Wanna go out for a walk or to drink something and talk?Hmm?"

"Yeah no problem!Need five minutes to get ready and we're going."I winked and ran till my room to wear some casual clothes.But come to think of it again if we go out we might see Allex with Jimin...but nah there's almost no chance.I hope Allex is having fun now and Jimin is taking care of her.Ugh I shouldn't think of them.Let's go have some fun!

"Hopie where are you going?''I heard Yoongi's voice.I turned around and faced him after wearing my jacket.

"I'm going out for a walk with Jin."I said and he left like that."Why?...oh whatever."I whispered myself and walked till the main exit of the dorm to wait for Jin.

"Ready!Let's go!"He shouted with an excited smile as he walked towards me.Does he really wanna go out because of me or just because he's bored?Well anyway!

"Let's go guys!"Yoongi said as he walked towards us.

"You're coming too?"I asked surprised.

"Shouldn't I?"He asked and both me and Jin said that it's okay for him to come.That's the reason he left like that before then.

"Where are we going?''Yoongi asked as we reached the place of the town with the cafes we usually go at.

"Anywhere is fine."I said.

"What about this one?"Jin showed us one where we won't be easily seen by the fans.As much as we love ARMY there are moments like now that we need our personal time.So we entered this cafe and sat in a corner.We ordered the drinks we prefer and started discussing many things.

"Hopie will you tell us the reason you were like that all morning?"Jin suddenly asked me.

"What?Someone inform me.What happened Hobi?Are you okay?"Yoongi asked me worried and lost at the same time.

"I'm fine."I said but I guess they know me pretty well to believe a lie like that.

"Well of course you're not.Yoongi,he was looking deppressed in the morning since Jimin left to go on that date with Allex."Jin said looking at Yoongi but pointing at me.

"Well...If I need to say something now is that I think that you just answered your question Jin.Isn't that right Hope?"Yoongi said and looked at me.

"What?"Jin wondered.

"What do you mean?"I asked even if I know exactly what's his point.

"You like Allex don't you?"He said and my eyes widened!How does he know?Shit that's not good.

"What?Really Hoseok?"Jin asked me all surprised,his eyes more widened than mine.

"Your silence seems to be our answer."Yoongi said and hit lighlty my shoulder.I should say something but I can't lie to them that's the only truth."Pabo!"He pinched my cheeks hard.

"AISSHH that hurt!"I almost shouted there.

"Wait a minute Jung Hoseok!Do you really like Allex?Our friend Allex?"Jin seemed unable to believe it.

"Can you two not say it to anyone else?''I asked them serioulsy.

"So it's real...you like her..."Jin whispered and Yoongi nodded.

"We won't tell anyone but you are such an idiot!"Yoongi told me.

"Yes I agree!"Jin nodded and crossed his arms with an annoyed face.

"I'm not an idiot!And how did you figured out that I like her Yoongi?"

"That doesn't matter.Now about the reason that you're an idiot!You like Allex but you,instead of grabbing her hand and tell her "I like you darn it!",you help her go out with Jimin!That makes you stupid!"Yoongi said seriously.No he's not right!

"You..You can't understand how I feel!Allex is in love with Jimin.How can I tell her that I'm in love with her?I will just make her confused and I might destroy our friendship!I want Allex to be happy and if she is happy with Jimin then I'll help her!I-I....I really don't want to lose her..."I now regret shouting at my first words.But I need to make them understand.

"You really are an idiot Hopie."Yoongi said and smiled.I saw Jin chuckled then they both became serious.

"You really can't understand."I sighed.

"No you are the one who can't get the whole thing."Jin said and pointed at me.He seems so worried actually.Not annoyed,not angry but worried.Why?I don't want to make them worry about me.

"You are just destroying yourself."Yoongi muttered.I looked at him in wonder and he gave me the answer I didn't wanna hear."You will eventually regret what you are doing.Love can't be denied or deleted.If you go against it you're gonna get hurt...really hurt.I can't really change your mind but I hope you'll get the desicion which is the best for you.We don't want you to be hurt.And I think Allex will understand and take her desicion.She isn't the girl to cut her ties with you for that.I can see how much she treasures you even if it's like a friend."I looked down.What he said really...is it true?

"Serioulsy how do you know so well how to hit a person in the heart with your words?"I grinned.

"Listen to my songs Hopie!"

"I should check them out!"We both joked and Jin gave us a hug.

"Woah group hug haha!"i laughed!

"Hopie please decide considering your happiness too okay?"Jin said sweetly.

"I will..."I grinned.Will I?

Now Jin and Suga know hehe...For those who want Hoseok to be with Allex:Guys I wish I could tell you or promise you something but I can't.Just wait and you'll find soon what happens okay?I'm sorry if I dissappoint you.>

Anyway I hope you liked it~

See you next time~^___^~