Chapter 12:Waking up.

I updated earlier than I thought I would hehe...It's holidays so I have plenty of free time haha...^^

Okay let's start...~

Jimin's P.O.V.

Allex's parents came right after they finished their work.Also Taehyung,Jungkook and Jin came to see her.Namjoon and Yoongi have some work to do so they'll come later.It's really weird how Allex came into our lives so suddenly.I mean she is friends with Hope for so much time but for the rest of us was so sudden.But I really like it like the rest of the members.I know it's difficult for a boys idol group to have a friend like that but I care about Allex.She is like a sister in a weird but wondeful way.And now that I saw her like that I realized how important she is for me and all of us.She came like the first snow of winter and she's staying like a well built house.

After everyone did,I went to see her too.She's sleeping.She haven't woken up since when we found her in her house.But her face is somehow different.It's more lively now.I can see how cute she is again.She really is so cute.

"D-date...."My eyes widened when I thought I heard her talking in her sleep.Did she just whispered date?What is she dreaming about?"Need.....go.....date...."Could she be talking about the date I think about?Nah it can't be.This isn't something important for her.

"Allex...."I whispered and sat on the chair next to her bed.

"Date....Jimin...."She is....

"Allex....can I tell you something?"I asked her even if right now is like I'm talking to a dead body.I didn't take a reply of course.I stared at her,bothered from the dream,face for some seconds and then talked again."Allex...you have helped me so much...and I am grateful for that...and what I wanted to say is that I'm gonna help you when you want me to....like you did...."I held her soulless hand with both my hands.It's so small."To be honest....ugh I wish I could tell you these things when you're awake....anyway when I first saw you I thought of you as a common girl with some extra weight,nothing special....but when I saw you in that dress in that changing room I was like:Dang she's got beauty!...and then I came to know you better and better and saw you are an amazing person...you're so real that's beautiful...even if I know you only for a little of time I'm glad I do...so Allex please be safe.Ugh this is all..."I held her hand tighter and leaned on the bed.I looked at her for some time thinking about many things,things about her,Hoseok,random ones.I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Allex..."I heard someone calling my name.I slowly opened my eyes.

"Ella."I said and I saw her holding my hand.

"You finally woke up."She said and hugged me lightly.

"What happened?Are we in the hospital?"I asked in wonder.What happened to me?

"You were sick remember?As it seems you wanted to get something and because you're dizzy you fell unconscious and hit your head on the stairs.But you're okay now."She smiled gently making me feel at ease even after hearing all these."You need to thank J-hope and Jimin."

"Why?"I asked surprised.

"They're the ones who found you and brought you to the hospital."She explained and I felt a weird pain,bother,regret.If I wasn't so stubborn to want to do things on my own this wouldn't have happened.

"Were are they now?"I asked her and she shook her head.

"I don't know.Probably at their dorm.They were here all day yesterday."If only I was careful they wouldn't have wasted their whole day for me.

"My mom and dad?"

"At their works...they came yesterday,your mom stayed all night."She told me and I nodded.

"But you...we have school..why are you here?"I asked her with an annoyed look.

"How could I let you stay here alone?You know it's okay to skip school once upon a time hehe."We both laughed and kept talking about many things.How it was with her parents at her grandpa's,how are things going between me and Jimin.This is the part of the conversation when my face had this kind of ugly,sad expression when you're bothered about something.Yesterday it was supposed to be our date.So I destroyed another one important thing.Ugh how I wish I could tell Jimin I'm sorry.But when I was sleeping I felt like he's presence was near.Like he was holding my hand.But I guess it was just Ella cause she was the one she was holding my hand when I woke up.

"Ella have you been holding my hand all night?"I asked her suddenly and she seemed confused.

"I just came here early in the morning...."

"Really?"Then could it be true?

"Why do you ask?"

"Ugh nothing..."Could this dream be true?I want to see him but how will I ask him?How will I face Jimin and J-hope in the first place?They saved me...they...how should I thank them to show my gratitude?I might have been dead if it wasn't for them.How do I pay them back for this now?

"Allex...."I heard someone calling my name.

"Jimin...."I whispered.

"Hey,are you okay?"He asked me and walked towards me.

"Guys I'm going out for awhile."Ella said and walked out the room.

"I'm fine Jimin..."I answered.He nodded and sat on the chair next to my bed."I'm sorry..."I said.

"Why do you apologize?"He asked surprised.

"I caused you so much trouble and-"

"Allex stop!You don't have to apologize for anything.You haven't done anything wrong."His words echoed in my ears making me feel even more regrets.

"But Jimim-!"I tried to talk but he stopped me again.

"No buts Allex!You're okay now!We're not worried cause you're okay now.You aren't in my way!You are in no one's way!Please don't blame yourself.I'm glad that you're okay..."

"Thank you..."I said while looking down.With my actions now I made him angry.But I can't be sorry.He smiled and so I did.A small,unsure but still a happy smile."Can I ask you something?"He looked at me in wonder.

"Yes what is it?"He nodded.

"Yesterday...were you here all night...?"He looked confused in heard of my question.

"Oh...no I wasn't."So this was all a fake dream.I wish it wasn't.

"Oh I see...Thanks for telling me."He nodded and looked down.He stayed there for some time then Ella came to join us too.But there's one person I'm waiting for....I need to thank him too...

Haha I think you already know who that person is I just write it like that haha...

I hope you liked it guys...

See you soon...^___^