Sequel Chapter 7:Surprise.

Hey guys.Hope you're all doing great.Sorry for being late to update.

Okay let's start hehe.

"So what is this all about?"I asked Jin as we are walking in the building of Big hit.

"What do you mean?"He asked with a giggle that showed a glimpse of awkwardness or maybe shyness.

"You called me and told me to come here cause you have a problem but you're not telling me anything.We're just making circles walking in here.What's going on?"I grabbed his arms and stopped him.I looked in his eyes and before he was able to answer Taehyung called out his name.I turned to look at him and smiled along with his always weirdly beautiful smile."Hey Tae."I waved my hand.

"Allex.Hi.Jin the others need some more time and everything is read-"Jin hit Taehyung on his back and the second shouted in pain.

"Don't say too much idiot."Jin murmured with an annoyed look at Taehyung and then looked at me with that shy smile.

"What are you guys hiding from me?"I wondered and crossed my arms.It's raining outside and it's already 11 p.m. and I have to be back home soon since I'm having an exam tomorrow but well I can't resist these guys.I wonder what they're doing behind my back.It's not my birthday so not a surprise party...what could it be?Maybe a comeback and they want to show me their choreography or songs.I'm more curious than ever.

"We aren't hiding anything!"They both said at the same time and I cracked a smile.I couldn't but laugh cause they're making it so obvious that they're lying."Don't laugh."They also said in sync.

"Okay Okay.I'm gonna be patient and wait for this surprise or what is that that you can't tell me about.When you're ready tell me."

"Well since you already figured that we're preparing something,it's actually not us it's hoseok who-"Jin hit Taehyung again and he screamed in pain.

"You can't just tell her everything.You idiot."Jin said and pinched Taehyung's cheeks till it hurts.

"I think they should have chosen someone else to bring me here.You can't even make a surprise be an actual surprise but I still love you guys don't worry."I patted their shoulders and chuckled.They're so precious to me and I realize it with every little flaw and talent they show me.

"I think you love me more than them though."Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and startled me.

"Yeah sure."I high fived him.

"Well well.I'm here to escort you to a place like paradise.Where we're just gonna sit our asses down and enjoy...well that's a surprise."He started walking and the rest of us followed him.Really what is this that awaits me?

We walked in the practise room where I found Jimin,Namjoon and Hoseok sitting on some couches and looking at us.There is also a projector pointing at the wall.Are we gonna watch a movie or something?I said "hi" to the three of them and sat next to hoseok who smiled in such a weird way.It's like he's more nervous than ever."What are we watching?"I wondered.

"Be patient."Jin said we he turned on the projector.He sat next to Namjoon and a video started playing.I know this video.It's from Hoseok's birthday.Anna is filming us all on the table singing the birthday song.I'm next to Hoseok and he's holding my hand.I still remember how tight he was holding my hand trying to keep his tears from falling.We finish singing the song and Hoseok can't help crying.

The video changes to some photos of this day.Some of all of us together.Bangtan,me,Anna and Ella together.Others only with the boys.Some with me and Hoseok or Jungkook and Anna and one with Namjoon and Ella-Ella is blushing so much.We had so much fun that day.

Then some other photos from other times appear and I feel so many emotions gathering in my chest.I hold Hoseok's hand and he makes round on my palm with his thumb.

Immersed in the film I don't realize when the boys leave.When the video ends I look around but it's only me and Hoseok.

"Did you like it?"Hoseok asks and I hug him suddenly.I just wanted to do this since the moment I saw him.

"It was great.I loved it."

"I'm glad."He whispers in my ear.He caresses my head and I feel so safe in his embrace."Alex.Let's go somewhere."He says and I nod.We get up and he starts running,not leaving my hand even for a moment.We run the stairs till we reach the rooftop.We get out and at the next second we are wet from the pouring rain.

"What are we doing here?"I raised my voice a little so he can hear me clearly.

"Alex!"He brings his face inches away from mine and smiles with his indescribable bright smile."Alex I love you."He says these simple words and my cheat feels warm and my stomach is tight from the explosion of emotions.

"I love you too Hoseok.You know it."I say and he bites his lip and then chuckles.He is so sexy when he's doing that and now that his hair is wet because of the rain he reaches another level of hotness.I could stare at him for hours.

He gives me a kiss.Quick but fierce and then looks like he's about to say something and I wait for him.He takes a deep breathe and then takes something out of his pocket.He opens his fist and on his palm,there's a simple ring with a small diamond on it.

I stare at it,then at Hoseok,then back at it again and I can't actually escalate what's going on.

"Alex..."He takes a deep breath while looking up at the sky and then looks in my eyes with an amazingly beautiful stare."...Will you marry me?"He asks and I put my hands on my mouth.

I can't believe it.I can't believe that I'm with this amazing man.I can't believe that he asks me to marry him.One year ago I wouldn't even think of the possibility of the two of us being in a relationship like that and now he asks me to marry him.

I can't keep my tears from falling."Yes.Yes!"I shout under the rain and the dark sky and hug Hoseok with all my strength.I can't believe this!

Hope you liked it hehe.Next chapter will be the last chapter.In gonna post it soon.

See you next time guys^__^