Not what I wanted!(BTS Jimin)

Annyeong~^^

Hello everyone.....Okay I decided to write this story cause I really love Jimin and he's my second bias so yeah here I am!

I always wanted to write this story and then Jimin came in my life and it actually suits him so much as I think!

Anyway I realy hope you'll like it and support it!

(Bangtan's comeback killed us all!I'm still not okay!)

Haha let's start~^___^

"You know you're beautiful but it's just that you have this extra weight which he probably doesn't like."

"Yeah but you know that I'm getting fat even with eating normaly!It's annoying that school and work won't let me exersice as much as I want!"

"Keep trying Alex!"

"Yeah~..."

This is me!Allex!I'm 17 years old.Still a high schooler.And this is my friend Ella!After school and on weekends we're working at Big Hit entertainment for bagtan boys!I'm the make up artist of J-hope and Ella is the hairdresser of Rapmon!The job every fangirl wants!You can say that I was lucky since my uncle works here and when he saw how much we can do with make up and hair he called us to work straight away!I never knew that I was this good in contrast with Ella who even at school is popular for her hairstyles!Anyway since the first day I worked there I became good friends with Hoseok.This guy is seriously full of hope!

But there's someone else I don't only wanna be friends with!There's someone that I like but he won't ever look at me!He's such a cheerfull guy!Everyone loves him!Yeah it's Jimin.I know that I'm asking for too much to happen but I just wanna talk to him and know him more!Not that he'll like me.Jimin's girlfriend type is a cute girl whose smaller than him.And here's the problem!I'm 1,68 and my weight is 70 killos!I'm trying to loose weight but I also like food and even if I eat a little I gain weight in a moment!But I'm not crying for it!I'm positive and when I find some time I exersice hard!But still....anyway now I have to work,Hoseok is here!

"Hey Allex!"

"Hey J-hope!How are you?"

"Fine!Make me handsome as always haha!"

"Even if I do nothing you're really handsome hehe.~"

"I know haha!Oh are you okay??"He said while sitting down.

"Yeah I'm fine..why?"I tried to hide my worries.

"Oh...perhaps a love problem."How can he know what I think!?

"Ahah....n-no!"

"Yes that's it!Tell me everything and no "nos".Everybody say no~.Allex say yes~.Haha!"

"Hahahaha okay!....Actually..."I started doing his make up."I like someone!"

"Oh cute!Does he know?"

"No..."

"Does he like you too?"Why does he seem so excited about that!?

"No!"

"Is someone I know.....right?"What?Does he know!?

"Why are you saying that Hoseok?"

"Because I know how you're looking at a certain someone."

"Ohh....so...you know."I'm happy that I can tell him my problem cause he's so close with Jimin and he might help me but the fact that he knows isn't good!Jimin might know too if it's obvious.

"Allex you're too obvious but don't worry.Jimin doesn't know.If he knew he would have fallen for you haha!"

"Nah he wouldn't.I'm not he's type anyway.And I'm not really good looking."I really believe what I'm saying cause there wasn't any guy who liked me all these years.

"You're a pabo!You're just fine in looks!And you have to be confident.You're not at all."

"I am..its just....."Yeah he is right but it's just my personality like that.

"When our promotions for "Danger" will stop Me,you and Jin will go out.We have to teach you some things."

"But I don't really know Jin and-"I said the moment I was done with his make up.

"We have to talk.And when it's about confident Jin is the best!That's it!Bye for now."

"Oh...o-okay!Bye!"He left the room and I was left alone.Is this really gonna end well?Ugh.....

I really hope you liked it and I'm sorry for this small chapter but it's,somehow,an introduction that's why!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!

See you next time~^___^