Chapter 14:I know now.

Hello everyone...how are you?I hope you're doing fine...^___^

Also Happy New year even if I'm pretty late hehe..

Okay let's start...^^~

"ALLEX!JIMIN!"Someone shouted as me and Jimin fell down with me on him but I didn't really care who called my name.My face is inches away from Jimin's.

"Aish I'm sorry Allex.."He whispered while looking in my eyes.It's pretty unfair that I'm the only one feeling embarrassed and like my heart is about to explode.

I tried to get up but I couldn't till someone grabbed my hand."Hoseok..thanks!"I said as I realized it's him.

"Haha you were so funny when you fell on Jimin."He laughed and I did too.

"I need help too!!"Jimin shouted as he wasn't able to get up."Jungkook come help your hyung!"He shouted to Jungkook but he instead of helping him kept laughing about our fall and didn't help Jimin.Haha the mankae is really evil sometimes."Nobody's gonna help me?Seriously...ugh.."He probably joked about this but it seems so difficult for him to get up.

"Give me your hand.Help me Hoseok."I said to Jimin as I grabbed Hoseok's hand to find my balance on the ice.

"Thanks Allex."Jimin said and gave me his hand.And so he finally managed to get up and stand on the ice.But after that he got out saying that he wanted to drink something.I really wanted to skate with him a little more.We have to leave in awhile so he won't be able to come back and skate any more.

"Are you okay?"J-hope suddenly asked me.

"O-oh yeah...Just a little tired."I didn't actually lie.I am a little tired.I just didn't say all the truth to him.I don't wanna bother him with my love problems for today.We should have fun leaving anything else behind.

"Wanna leave?"He suggested.

"No we can stay as long as you want and the guys too.Don't worry about me."

"Okay..."He smiled and I did too.

After some hour we left this place and so my first time skating came to an end.It was fun though.Even if there were some embarrassing moments.After that we went to drink something and then returned home soon since it's really cold.

"Hey mom I'm home!"I shouted so she could hear me.

"Welcome home!"She said and walked towards me."Did you have fun?"She asked me as she helped me take off my jacket.

"Thanks.Yeah ice skating was amazing!"I smiled and she nodded.

"I'm glad.If you're tired you should go sleep."She insisted but I'm not really tired to go to bed yet.She gets so easily worried after that accident.

"No it's okay.I actually didn't skate so much.Jimin helped me with the whole think but I just stood on the ice and skate only a little."I admitted and she laughed.We walked and sat on the chairs in the kitchen.

"This boy..."She said and I wondered to who is she referring to."I mean Jimin..."I looked at her serious wondering what she is about to say.

"What about him?"I asked her but she seemed to hesitate giving me an answer."Hey say what you have in your mind and don't leave me in wonder."I smiled playfully cause I really want to know what she wants to say about Jimin.

"I think he likes you."My mom said and I jumped from my chair.

"Wh-wh-what??No!How did you even thought about this?"