Chapter 8:Decision!

Hello guys...

Oh my gosh...I watched The fault in our stars and I can't even describe how beautiful is this movie...everything in the story made me cry!Like seriously I was crying like a little baby when watching it (Should stop getting so easily emotional haha)!Anyway I recommend it for those who haven't seen it yet cause it will make you sad but it will inspire you to be a better person...

Okay I think we need to start now haha^____^

"Oh I'm sorry!"I exclaimed as I bumped into someone.I looked at him and my eyes widened!"Jimin..."I whispered in the sight of him.I couldn't continue talking when I saw a woman beside him looking at me in wonder.She is that woman right?The one Jimin likes.I know her...I've seen her at BigHit.She is so beautiful.Jimin will be such a lucky man to have her....I'm sorry I wish he won't.

"Hey Allex.You're going home already?"Jimin asked me making me look at him again.

"U-ugh yeah...!We watched a movie and now it's time for lunch so I'm going home...."I managed to say.

"Oh well I'm sorry I haven't introduced you two.Allex this is Sara.Sara this is Allex.You're both working at BigHit so you might know each other already."

"It's nice too meet you Allex."Sara said with a bright smile and gave me her hand.She really is cute as Jimin described her.I've heard some other girls talking about her in the company but I would never have believed that she would be the one Jimin likes.We shook hands in hesitation.

"It's nice too meet you too.But well I don't want to disturb what you were doing so I will go now.Have fun!"I tried to smile.

"Oh you're not a bother...."Sara said and I shook my head.

"Nah I will go.I was on my way to my house anyway.See you Jimin.I hope I'll see you again at BigHit Sara."I said and waved at them.

"See you Allex."Jimin smiled and Sara nodded while smiling too.I walked away faster at first.Uneasy steps with no end.I walked faster then but I started getting tired as time was passing.My legs started hurting from walking so fast.I knelt down!Almost none around.The houses seemed empty,the cars like they were stopped,the sky blurry.Or is it just me looking at them this way?Oh yeah right,I know.The tears!It's their fault damn it!"DAMN IT!!"I screamed.I looked down the ground.The tears stopped falling suddenly.Or not..it's just they are so many they are probably afraid of showing themselves.They are like J-hope.They don't want to hurt me.

I closed my eyes.I took a deep breath."I will tell him."I whispered.This is probably one of my biggest decisions in my life.Only the ground,the sky,the cars passing by,the houses near and the little tree next to me could here it but it makes me glad that someone could be there and listen to me when I'm a strong person.I got up and ran till Bangtan's dorm.I don't how this is gonna end but I know I can't keep this feeling of love for myself anymore!

I pushed the doorbell of their dorm for second time today.

"Hey Allex.Did you forget something and came back?"Jungkook said."A-are you okay?"He asked me but I was unable to talk.But I need to!

"I need your help.Actually I need to call Jimin...and I don't know his number.That's why I came back."I said trying to explain.

"Oh is it so urgent?...What am I saying?Come in quickly!"He let me walk in and he ran to get his phone."Wait a minute I'm coming back!"He said and I nodded.As I was waiting for him I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Allex what are you doing here?Did something happened?I saw Jungkook and he seemed strange.Wait...were you crying?What the heck happened?"J-hope asked me with such a surpised look.

"I'm...I'm fine...I just..."I tried to say but Jungkook came running distrurbing me.

"I brought it!"He shouted and J-hope kept looking at both of us in wonder.

"Okay guys...what's going on?!"He asked.

"I will confess!"I said without thinking further.Both J-hope and Jungkook looked at me with their eyes widened."Don't look at me like that!Is it so weird?I...I just can't handle this feeling anymore.I want to tell him."I said and Jungkook nodded.Even if I haven't told him that I like Jimin it seems like he knows.

"If you think this is the best for you Allex then I can't go against it but are you really sure?You are probably gonna get hurt.."J-hope said and I lighlty smiled.He really cares about the others mood and he can make you feel loved in his own unique way.His thoughtfull words are such a good medicine in my case.

"Thank you Hoseok....Thank you for caring about me but I will do this no matter what."He smiled too.I felt better than before.

"Should I give you his number Allex?"Jungkook said and I nodded.I dialed Jimin's number and called him.

**Yes..**

"Hey Jimin...It's me Allex."

**Oh hey Allex.Are you fine?Why the sudden call?**

"I-I actually....I'm at your dorm.I want to talk to you so I'll be waiting for you to come back.Is that okay?"

**Oh yeah no problem.I don't know when I'll come back though.**

"It's okay!I'll be waiting for you as long as it takes.Don't worry for me and have fun.Okay?"

**Okay...Thanks!See ya later.**

"Yeah see you later...."I hung up and took a deep breath.

"Everything is okay right?"J-hope asked me and I nodded with a smile.He patted my head and I smiled even more.

"But guys..Am I a bother if I stay here?"

"Are you kidding me?We can watch more anime haha!"Taehyung suddenly shouted.And came running towards us.

"You are always welcome here."

"That's right!"Namjoon and Yoongi said while walking behind Taehyung.

"Lunch is ready!Let's eat.Allex you too."Jin said while leaning against the wall.I chuckled in the thought that I know such great boys.

"Thank you so much guys.I'm really grateful!But please don't eavesdrop the next time haha."I said and bowed.They all laughed and we went to eat.I had the chance to eat food which Jin made once again and this really made me so happy I was smiling with no end!Of course I called my parents to tell them that I will stay here.At first they were against it but since Bangtan are idols they agreed somehow.

After the lunch Namjoon went to write some lyrics.I helped Jin clean the table and the plates and then we all sat on the couches of the living room.

"I think if you're gonna confess Jimin will think of you in a different way..I mean in a good way."Yoongi suddenly said and we all looked at him.

"I think so too..."

"Yeah me too....after all you're cute Allex."Jungkook and Taehyung said making me blush a little.

"Haha I hope so guys but....he likes that girl and she is so much more beautiful that me and-"

"WAIT A MINUTE ALLEX!"Jin exclaimed disturbing me from talking."I told you some things about your confidence.If they were for nothing you're making me feel sad!"He said with a pout.

"No Jin!Of course you helped me a lot.If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to decide to confess!You really helped me a lot.And I'm thankfull for that."I smiled sincerely and he laughed.

"That's the Allex I want to see haha!"We all laughed and suddenly the door opened.Oh my gosh!

Oh my I hope Allex is gonna be fine with the confession hehe.....in the next chapter guys~

I hope you liked it...^^

See you next time everyone~^____^~