Sequel Chapter 8:THE END.

Here's the last chapter everyone.

Let's start hehe.

"Jungkook aren't you cold?"Anna asked him and put the blanket more carefully around her body.Jungkook,wearing only a t-shirt hugged her to make her feel warmer.

"I'm not."Jungkook replied and kissed her head.Me and the other boys started laughing and teasing these two.They're so adorable together.

"Tonight is a really cold night though.I hope you won't catch a cold guys.You should take a hot shower when we get in."Jin insisted and I smiled in the thought of him caring so much about the members.

We're on the rooftop of Bangtan boys' dorm and we're looking at the stars.It's a night of May but it's a little chilly tonight.We're sitting on chairs and enjoy the view.Even if the city's lights hide most of the starts it's still a beautiful view.

"Are you cold Alex?"Hoseok whispered in my ear.His breath so hot in contrast with the temperature.

"I'm fine.But you seem tired.I don't mind if you sleep for awhile."I say and he hesitates at first but then he smiles and since it's quite dark and the others aren't looking at us he gave me a gentle and slow kiss.

"Goodnight."He closed his eyes and I think the next second he was asleep.They had a comeback and just finished promoting some days ago.They all must be tired.They should rest more.

"Guys Hoseok is sleeping."I said with a low voice and the others nodded.

"As it seems Yoongi too."Jimin said and put the blanket carefully on Yoongi's chest so he won't catch a cold.

"Anyone who is tired go ahead and sleep.You are all tired so it's okay."Anna said what I was about to and I nodded in response.

"Since you don't mind.Good night."Taehyung closed his eyes and hid under his blanket.This guy is so incredibly honest and carefree.I wish I could be like him.

"Anna wanna go inside?"Jungkook said and then whispered something more to her and Anna blushed.

"Will you excuse us?"Anna asked shyly and I couldn't help smiling.Well have fun guys.

"Just go hehe"I said playfully and they got up in a hurry.Jungkook held Anna's hand and they went inside the dorm.

When I turned around to look at the others I realized that Jin and Namjoon are already sleeping.Namjoon is resting his head on Jin's shoulder and it's so cute.I get my phone out of my sweater's pocket and get up to take a picture of them.

They will be so embarrassed of this but I can't help myself.Unfortunately I can't take the picture without flash but I can't take the risk to wake them up so I put my phone back in my pocket.Such a shame.They're so cute like that.

Yoongi,Taheyung and Hoseok are also sound asleep but where is Jimin.I look around and find him leaning against the rails of the roof.I walk till I reach him and stand next to him.

"Hey."I say and he looks at me.He smiles a little and greets me too."Aren't you tired.Go sleep too."I pat his shoulder and he chuckles.

"I'm fine.Thanks for saying that though.It's really nice that you care about us Allex."He giggles and keeps looking at the view in front of him.Seoul city with the lights on under the dark sky is really beautiful.

"I think I'm the most lucky here actually.Being friends with you guys.It's a dream every girl has."Seriously who wouldn't like having these amazing seven guys as friends.They are nice,strong-willed,funny,talented and even more.

"Right.Haha."He laughs a bit and I really like it this sound.The carefree laugh of his.And I love this about all of them.And especially Hoseok.His laugh is like a warm place to rest at."Anyway..."Jimin talks and seems like his mood has changed somehow."I haven't congratulate you about the propose Hoseok made.So...congratulations.Be happy Alex."He looks in my eyes and smiles.Sincerely,I think.

Even if I liked Jimin back then.Even if many things happened.I'm so grateful that now we're like this.

"Thank you.I hope the best for you too."I pat his back.I really hope the best for him.And for all of them.

"Allex?"

"Hhmm?"

"Can I confess something?"My eyes widened in heard of his words.It takes some seconds for me to answer but I nod in agreement.

"Go ahead."

"Well...I wanted to say this for some time now but I wasn't really sure about my feelings.Now I am.And I really,really want to get this weight out of my chest.I feel like it would be better if I'm honest with you."He stops for some seconds and stares in my eyes.The wind makes my hair get in my face.He puts a curl behind my ear and I thank him."I really loved you."He says and my whole world stops.I must have heard wrong."Don't look so surprised."He smiles awkwardly.

"Sorry."I say in a whisper.

"I loved you back then.Don't worry I don't anymore.That's what I meant when I said I realized what my feelings are...I got over this love and I just wanted to tell you.Tell you what I couldn't back then...Ahh it's so nice.I feel like I found myself again."He said.And then tears started falling on his cheeks.He whipped his tears away."Aha I'm sorry.It's just that I wanted to do this for...so much time now.I hold it in for so...long.I-it wasn't...easy."He started taking deep breaths to stop the sobbing.

I understand you Jimin.I know how difficult it is to not confess your feelings to the one you like.To keep them inside your soul for a long time.It's cruel.

"Jimin...thank you."I whispered so only he can hear me and whipped a tear away from his right cheek.He smiled with a big handsome smile and I did too."It makes me happy to know that..Thanks for telling me."I tried to keep myself from crying.Watching him shedding tears makes my eyes watery too but I can't cry too.

When he is crying I need to be there for him and for Taehyung,Jungkook,Jin,Namjoon,Yoongi and Hoseok too.Like they are for me too.

"Alex you really are something.You changed our everything."He said and calmed down a bit.

"You changed my everything too...For the best."I replied.

~The end~

That's it guys.The end.I really hope you enjoyed this story.Thank you so much for all your support.You're all amazing.Every like and every comment means the world to me.So thank you so much.

For those who want to know more about Jimin's life after this story you can go read my story Blind trust if you don't already.I'm gonna continue writing that story now that I finished this one.

Anyway,once again thank you a bunch for this journey.See you in another story.Bye bye.^___^