Chapter 13:A step closer?

Hello everyone...How is holidays?I hope you have fun with your families hehe...^___^

Okay let's start..~

"I'm gonna buy something to drink.Do you want anything girls?"Jimin asked me and Ella.

"No thank you."We said in unison.

"Haha okay I'll be back soon."He said and left.I looked at Ella who was looking at her hands while sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"What are you thinking?"I asked her since her expression seemed sad.She looked at me without talking for awhile.

"I just wonder when will the other guys come...I mean Bangtan.."She said and I smiled.

"Want me to call them?"I said and she looked at me with a frowned face.

"No....I can wait."She said and I chuckled.

"I think he will come..."I told and she chuckled.

"I hope so..."She whispered.As you realized my best friend here has a crush.She herself calls it admiration but I call it a crush.And yeah he's from Bangtan boys.Guess who?The "U got no jams" boy.Yeah Kim Namjoon.Ella,as a free spirit of art who just likes to play with people's hair,won't tell him.I really don't know if he likes her but she's his hairstyler for so much time,they're close.But she's too close to herself so they don't have the same relationship as I have with J-hope.I hope she will find her way with it.

The door opened.I thought it was Jimin at first but I was wrong.

"Hey...."

"Hoseok..."I said as he kept waiting there.

"Can I come in?"He asked and I nodded.

"I think I need to go out."Ella said.She bowed to J-hope as he did too and she went out.He walked towards me and slowly sat at the chair next to me where Jimin was sitting before.

"How are you immortal girl?"He asked and I laughed.

"Haha I feel better and better from second to second.And you're making my mood which helps a lot Mr sunshine."I said and he laughed too while looking down.He looked in my eyes then.I felt this feeling of guilt again."Hoseok....I'm sorry..."I whispered and he seemed surprised.

"Well...the truth is that I told you to call me if you needed help and you ignored me but.....you don't need to apologize.But thanking me for saving you would be good haha!"He said and I smiled.He really is an angel,always happy.

"I was gonna thank you anyway.You're so impatient Hoseok."I said and we both laughed.I'm glad he came after all.

"What are you laughing about and you won't tell me??"Jimin suddenly came in.

"We won't tell you."Hoseok joked and Jimin pouted playfully.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm invisible."Jimin said jokingly and I couldn't but laugh.

"I'm sorry to get in the conversation but Jimin,we all know it."Ella said and came in the room.

"You're all against me!"He frowned and we all laughed.I wish I could tell him now that he's not invisible,that he's important for me.I wish I could.

"Allex!!"Someone shouted my name and we all looked at the door where we saw Taehyung.Behind him are the rest of Bangtan.

"Taehyung...hey guys how are you doing?"I greeted them as they came in.