Chapter 25:The start of something good.

Hello my fellow readers...I know it's been awhile since I updated and I'm so sorry...I actually wanted Bangtan to have their comeback first hehe...(AND OMG I DIED SO MUCH.I NEED U WAS AWESOME and my fave from the album is Sick..I really hope the boys win cause they deserve it.Also can't wait for the 19+ version of the mv.Kyaa!❤)

Anyway haha....let's start the story hehe...^___^

One month.Something more than one month.That's the time that passed since Bangtan started promoting their new album.Like always they did their best and everyone recognized them.Working alongside with them once again was fun.Even if I'm only worth of doing their make up I was able to see them everyday.

Things with Jimin are going well.He talked to me with quite the comfort when we first met after the rejection.Even now I think that we're a little awkward when we're left alone but I try to smile and go on.I don't know if I still like him to be honest.I can't deny that it's difficult to get over the one you love.But having dear friends and family next to me I think I start to forget those feelings.

Especially Hoseok.Yeah Hoseok is the one always helping me.I know he likes me.It's not only because he kissed me that night.The way he takes care of me is making wanna love him back only to make him happy.But this isn't the right way to be happy.I can't go against my feelings and I won't.I'll just keep moving till the day they truly change.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We're going to the pool tomorrow."Taehyung said and smiled till his ears like a little child waiting for his birthday present.

"Yeah I can't wait."Jungkook smiled too.

"Have fun guys."I said and tried to leave but a hand stopped me.

"Aren't you coming with us?It's pretty hot.Don't you want to go swimming?"Hoseok asked me.In truth,I really want to go but there are many other reasons holding me back."Please come."He begged and I nodded unconsciously.What did I just do?"Thanks Allex!"

"We'll be waiting for you."Jungkook said and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.Now I did it for real.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mom where is my swimsuit?!"I shouted.

"It's with the summer clothes,isn't it?"

"Oh yeah I found it."My expression turned sad.How can I show myself in a swimsuit in front of the guys.They all have perfect bodies.Especially Jimin.It will be so embarrassing."I can say I can't swim because I'm on my period...yeah that's it."I'll only wear the top of the swimsuit.Okay Allex you can do it!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Or maybe I can't do it.Oh my gosh I'm looking at Bangtan boys wearing only swimsuits.They are too perfect.

"It's such a shame you can't swim with us Allex."Hoseok complained.He sat next to me all wet from the water.

"Hehe I'm sorry.It's so hot.I really want to go in the water but I can't."I said.It's really hot.I can't stand wearing even that T-shirt.Aish I'm gonna get it off and I don't care what the boys say for my fat tummy.

"Someone's hot?!"I heard Jin shouting as he walked towards me.

"Allex you have big boobs."I blushed in heard of Taehyung's words.

"Yahh what are you saying?"I looked away.

"There is a certain someone here who likes boobs haha."Namjoon laughed and everyone looked at Jimin.

"Yahh why are you looking at me?"Jimin blushed.Omo it's actually cute haha.

"Yahh Allex wear something."Hoseok said and made me wear my t-shirt again.

"But it's so hot."I complained.

"Then get in the water already."He grabbed my wrist and we fell together in the water.Two arms around my waist helped me get back to surface.I looked in Hoseok's eyes.He looked in mine.His grip around my waist strong like he is afraid of letting me go."Allex...."He whispered.

"Hey we're coming too!"Taehyung shouted and jumped in the pool.Everyone else got in too and we had so much fun playing together in the water.But what was Hoseok about to say?

.
.
.
.
.

"Haha it was so much fun."Jin said and smiled.

"Yeah...thank you so much guys."I grinned thinking of all the fun we had today.

"Allex!Is that you?"I heard a girl's voice calling my name suddenly.I turned around to face a familiar face.

"Anna?Long time no see."This is a friend of mine.Her name is Anna as you realized.She's 15 and I met her on a camp before some years.She's a really precious friend of mine but we lost contact lately cause she's been abroad with her family.She's got even cuter than before.

"I missed you so much Allex."She said and hugged me.

"When did you come back?"I asked her and hugged her tight too.

"Yesterday.I'm staying here forever now hehe.I'm so happy to see you again.And...who are these boys?"She asked me.

"Oh you don't know them?They're Bangtan boys."

"Oh they're a group right?I didn't really have the time to listen to Korean music but I've heard of them.It's nice to meet you guys."She bowed.

"Oh yeah.Guys that's my friend Anna.Anna this is Jin,Jimin,Namjoon,Taehyung,Yoongi,Jungkook and Hoseok."I introduced everyone.

"It's nice to meet you Anna."They all said together.I looked more carefully at Jungkook who seemed weird.What's wrong?

"Allex should I walk you home?"Hoseok asked me but I shook my head.

"Since Anna is here I'll go with her."

"Yeah that'd be great."She smiled and held my hand.

"But how would Anna go back to her house then.I think we should both go Hoseok hyung."Jungkook suddenly talked.

"Oh if that's it then I think it's okay..."I nodded and smirked.Omo did I just discovered something interesting about the maknae?

The new character is dedicated to @blakfairyangel .^___^

I hope you enjoyed it guys...

Hehe see you next time...~