Chapter 15:Shopping with him.

Hello everyone...

I didn't go to school today cause I'm sick thus I'm bored so I wrote this chapter hehe..

Okay let's start...^^

"Good morning!"Jimin said with a smile as I opened the door of my house.Today we're going on a date and he came by my house to pick me up.

"Good morning...I need a minute to get my things from my room.Go sit on the couch there okay?"I said all excited about this.

"Okay."He said and smiled again.His smile today seems so genuine and handsome.It always seems this way but today I like it even more.I nodded and ran up the stairs to get my jacket and bag.It's cold today so I wore casual warm clothes.Jeans,boots everything that's warm enough.I wanted to dress better but I don't wanna get sick.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could so I won't let Jimin wait."Lets go!"I said and he stood up.He walked towards me and we walked out my house.I locked the door and we started walking."Where will we go?"I asked without the fear of showing my excitement.

"Oh..I like going shopping so I thought we could do that then go drink something."He said.

"Oh I see.Hmm..."The truth is I don't like going shopping so much but since he like it then I will agree."Okay let's do that."I smiled and he nodded.

We kept walking a little without talking,for me it felt a little awkward but I hope he's not feeling the same way cause he might regret coming to this date."The guys told me to say hi from them and that you should come see them."He suddenly said.

"Oh...I miss them too...but I'll start working again in some days and I will see them for sure so that makes me happy."I sincerely smiled thinking of working again in the same company with Jimin and the other 6 members.They've become precious friends of mine.

"You don't smile like that so much..."I heard Jimin suddenly saying I got disturbed from my thoughts.I looked at him in wonder while keep walking.

"What...of course I smile Jimin.I'm not depressed of anything."I said but I still couldn't get what he meant.

"It's the first time I see you smile like that."He explained.What's so different with that smile?

"Oh..."I don't really get what he means but it's okay.

We reached the area of the city with many shops and entered some of them.Jimin wanted to buy a new cap since he likes wearing them but we couldn't find one.We finally reached the last shop left with hats and looked around to find a good one.I saw a black one which has written "The Best" on it and picked it.I walked towards Jimin who was looking around and showed it to him.

"What about this one?"I said and he looked at it.He took it and wore it looking in the small mirror next to him.It suits him.But he doesn't seem so sure about it.He just scans it all without changing expression.Then he smiled and I thought that he likes it.

"Thanks Allex.This is really good.I like it."He said and patted my head.

"I'm glad..."I whispered.He paid for it even if I insisted to buy it as a gift for him.

"Oh no need for a bag.I will wear it now!"He said to the shop assistant as she was about to put the cap it a bag.

"Oh okay."She said.We got out of here and I really can't stop looking at him wearing this simple but beautiful on him cap.I know it's stupid but it makes me so happy that he actually wears something I chose.Of course the last choice was his but still he liked something I chose for him.