Sequel Chapter 1:Red cheeks.

Hello guys~

Since most of you commented and agreed with the idea about the sequel here it is~^__^~

I hope you'll like the chapters I'll post^__^

It will be like some oneshots about they're lifes or something like that hehe

Okay let's start~

"Guys are you here?"I walked in their dorm.I have my own key for their place now.I agreed to meet with Hoseok after practice but they're haven't returned yet.I sat on the couch and waited for them while playing with my cell."Where are they?"I whispered and I heard the door opening the same moment.I stood up and ran towards them."Hey guys."I said and smiled to see all 7 of them.But after a second my smile was gone.They seem so tired,preparing for their next comeback.

"Allex sorry we're late."Hoseok said and kissed my head after giving me a quick hug.

"It's okay.Do you need something from me?I can prepare you dinner or something."What an idiot I am.I should have thought beforehead that they'll be tired when they'll be back.

"Don't worry Allex."Jin said and patted my head.I nodded and looked down.I'm such a jerk.I was so excited to visit them I didn't consider the situation.

"Allex come to my room.I'm gonna take a shower.Wait for me."Hoseok said and I did as he said after talking a little with Taehyung and Jungkook.I entered his room and closed the door behind me.I sat on his bed and waited for him.

"Hey babe."Hoseok opened the door and walked in,half naked,not wearing a shirt.His hair still wet and tiny drops of water on his chest.He sat next to me and after kissing my head again rested his head on my lap."Just let me stay like this for awhile."He whispered and I nodded with a grin.Playing with his hair,caressing his forehead,he closed his eyes.I just kept staring at him and thought about how useless I am.

"Sorry,Hoseok."I whispered angry with myself.

"Don't apologize when there's no reason...you idiot."He said,eyes still closed.I was really surprised,I thought he was asleep but he wasn't.

"I have a reason."I muttered and he opened his eyes.He looked at me and frowned his eyebrows.

"Aigoo I don't want to sleep now."He got up and laid me on the bed with him on me.His lips touched mine intensively.I have to see him,to kiss him since last week.I missed his touch.I put my hands on his neck and head and kissed him back.His one hand made a way from my foot till my waist and held me tight.Gentle touch and embarrassing feelings.

"Hoseok-"I whispered before he slipped his tongue in my mouth making me unable to talk.He played with my tongue making little moans come out of my hot mouth.My grip on his head tightened in pleasure of his warm and fierce touch.

"Hey guys com-!"We heard Jungkook's voice and saw him standing on the door with wide open eyes."I-I'm sorry!"He said with blushing cheeks and closed the door quickly leaving us alone again.I felt like blushing in embarrassement.

"I think we have to stop for tonight."Hoseok said with a smirk and kissed slowly and deeply my forehead.He got up and after wearing a T-shirt we walked till the kitchen were the rest of the guys are sitting,waiting to have dinner."Sorry we made you wait."Hoseok said and I nodded in an apologizing way.

"What were you doing in there?Jungkook came here like a shy little girl after watching porn."Namjoon said and I giggled with his words even if I am embarrassed about it.

"Jungkook you have a girlfriend and you're like that only by watching two people kissing.Have you even kissed Anna?"Hoseok grinned and we started eating.

"I...I don't have to answer."Jungkook muttered with a pout.Well I might be the only one here who knows his answer since Anna is my friend.In truth they haven't even kissed yet.Jungkook seems to be so shy about it,it's what Anna thinks...maybe it's not that.Maybe he just wants to cherish Anna.She is so young he might want to go slow with her.But it's so cute that they want each other so much but they're satisfied with holding hands and having their shoulders and arms touch.

"Jungkook I think you should make your move."I whispered in his ear and his eyes widened.I winked at him and he chuckled.He seems so happy about it.Maybe he is yearning her kiss but he is afraid to make a move.But Anna loves him.She won't reject his lips.How cute they are!

"Allex what are you thinking and you're grinning like that?Haha."Yoongi pointed at me and laughed with my actions.I laughed too and the dinner with them was fun once again.I can't meet them often but I'm glad we can make happy memories.

It's short I know but I hope you liked it hehe~

See you soon^___^