Chapter 3:His make up artist??

Hello everyone!This story was on standby but not it's back hehe...

I have to say thank you so much for reading and supporting this story!*bows*

Let's start!^^

I'm now at Big Hit's building!As Jin told me I'm gonna exercise while practising with him and Hopie.To tell you the truth I'm really excited but also nervous about doing that.I mean it's so awesome dancing with Bangtan boys but I can't but tremble!Probably the main reason is because of Jimin.How could I forget what happened yesterday at the shop.Omo I'm blushing!

"Allex!"Jin called me disturbing my thoughts.I'm actually glad he finally came cause I was waiting in that empty corridor for so much time."Sorry for making you wait."He apologized.

"Nah it's okay.It's enough for me that you came."I smiled.

"It's not fine but anyway we gotta go or we won't have enough time to shake our bodies haha!"He joked.

"Haha of course dance machine."I laughed.

"Yahh don't joke around with my dancing skills."He frowned making a funny face.

"Haha I'm sorry...I just always wanted to say that."I admitted.It's true that I always wanted to tease Jin about his dancing skills.

"Haha Kaja!"He laughed and started walking.I followed back after him and we finally reached a room.It's of course a practise room since there are mirrors all over the walls and loudspeakers for the music.It's really just like what it seems in the dance practice videos of BTS!Reminding me of many funny "appeal version" dance practices haha."Why are you laughing on your own?"He saw me haha.

"It's nothing....Just this room reminds me a lot from you guys."I said.

"It's our practice room after all."J-hope came in with his big smile.

"Haha I realized that J-hope!"

"That's my Allex haha!"His smile is always so cheerful and handsome it really makes me relax.His and Jimin's smile.I could give everything just to have those two always happy and with their big smiles all over their face.The same goes for all bangtan members.

"Shall we practice now?"Jin asked quite bored of just standing there doing nothing.But I think he's more bored to dance right now hehe~

"Yes."I agreed.

"Of course!Lets start with something easy for you to be able to handle Allex."J-hope suggesting and of course he's right about telling that.I can't really dance well even if I like dancing.

"How about learning a dance of ours?"Jin said.

"I was thinking the same thing!"J-hope patted Jin's shoulder and laughed in heard of his words.

"Ehem....guys!"I tried to have their attention.

"What is it Allex?"Jin asked me.

"Every choreography of yours is really difficult....so won't it be better if we started with something eles?"I begged them cause I know how hard it is to dance like BTS.

"Nah I think you can do it Allex."J-hope said with a smile.

"Well I think I can't."I insisted.