Chapter 9:The unexpected!

Hello hello...Bangtan were amazing in MAMA (I'm still crying because of Jimin!When he ripped of his shirt I died 16388151936 times!I will never get over it TT TT And also Hoseok's performance and Namjoon's rap were awesome can't forget!!!) and all the other groups even if many big groups weren't there..

Anyway let's start hehe...^___^

Jimin came inside the dorm and my heart started beating faster than any other time!It's like everything's gonna end the moment I'll open my mouth and tell him what I want to...

"What happened Jiminie?"Yoongi asked him.It's true that he doesn't look so happy as he did when I saw him before.Why?

"Oh nothing guys...I'll tell you later."He said.I could listen to his voice and realized that he's really not okay.

"Tell us what happened!"Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.He then lowered his head and looked down.

"I got rejected..."My eyes widened and I felt a weird pain in my heart when I heard him saying these words.

"What?She doesn't like you?"Taehyung asked.

"N-no....she actually has a boyfriend already and they're going to get married soon.Wonderful isn't it?"He smiled lightly and looked me in the eyes.I don't know what to do.What should I do in a moment like that?

"Don't worry Jimin."Jin said and J-hope got up and patted Jimin's back.

"You're gonna like someone better I'm sure..."J-hope smiled and Jimim nodded tentatively.

"Allex you wanted to talk to me about something.Please tell me..."Jimin said suddenly and I got more nervous than ever.I can't say him now.After he got rejected...this would be no good.He's hurt and I don't want to bring him more problems.I can't give him more things to think about.I should be by his side and help him get over it.I know how he feels...and I have to help him.I want to help him!I want to see his handsome smile again...and I want it to be sincere and clear like the sun's light.Full of happiness like it was some hours ago....like I always want to remember it like.I will stand next to him as a friend.

"A-actually...it's nothing so important so don't worry about it."I managed to smile and he did too.The others looked at me in wonder.

"Are you sure Allex?"J-hope asked me and I looked at him.He seems angry or...sad?I don't know what it is.Why is he like that now?

"If Allex says it's okay then I think it's fine Hoseok!"Jin raised his voice.J-hope looked at him and nodded slowly.

"I think I will go now...."I said and got up.

"NO Allex stay!"Jimin shouted and grabbed my hand.

"Wh-why?"

"I know I'm being selfish again but please stay here and I'll walk you home later....just stay here...I wanna talk to you....You can help me I know it.."He whispered the last words.I can't bare to keep looking at Jimin's sad face.I will do whatever to make him happy again.

"If that's what you want...I will stay."I looked at Jungkook who is looking at me with such innocent eyes.He seems like he is worried...I smiled to him and his face seemed surspised but he smiled too.His eyes themselves smiled.Such a beautiful view to see in a moment like that when I need strength.

"Jimin sit down and tell us everything.We need to help you!"Namjoon said as he walked in the living room.

"Yes that's right."I said and he nodded.He left my hand and walked till the couch where he sat on.J-hope waved at me telling me to sit next to him and so I did.