Chapter 11:Maybe not.

Hello everyone...Merry Christmas..❤❤❤

Thank you all for supporting this story and I know I might have thanked you many times but I won't stop cause you're making me so happy with your support...^___^

Hehe okay let's start...

"38.2??!"I hate you fever!In some hours I'm supposed to go on a date with Jimin but I'm here being sick.What do I do?I can't even stand and none is home.Dear body please cooperate.I don't want to miss this date!

Suddenly my phone started ringing."Who is it?"I said as I answered the call.I realized my voice is like an alien's.

"Is this you Allex?"The person asked me.It's J-hope.

"Yes..."

"Are you okay?"He asked me and I hated myself for not being able to make my voice sound normal.

"Ugh yes I'm fine!"I tried to hide the fact.

"You've caught a cold?"He asked me and I nodded with a sad expression.

"A little..."

"But today is your date with Jimin.Ugh Allex seriously.Your parents are at their works right?I am almost done with writing a song so I can come after that."I really smiled because I am happy that he cares about me but I can't disturb his schedule because of my stupid illness.

"Thank you J-hope but I can take care of myself.Don't worry and after you're done writing this awesome song please rest okay?"I heard him sigh through the phone but I really can't just let him help me when he has lots to do himself.

"You have to promise me that if you need help you'll call me."He said and I laughed."Don't laugh you little idiot and just say yes!"

"Hehe I promise.I will call you."I promised sincerely.He hung up and I tried to get up from my bed to go eat breakfast.The moment I saw and smell food I was about to throw up so I closed the fridge and drank some water.Brushing my teeth and cleaning my face helped me a little with this dizzy feeling.I walked till my room and sat on my bed.Calling Ella was the next thing I did.She's my best friend but we have some days to talk I missed her.I told her everything that happened with Jimin and she gave me some advices and lots of encouragement.She also realized I am sick but she is at her grandad's with her parents in a village out of city so she can't come help me.But it's okay I don't want to be a bother for her.I'm glad I called her,she made me feel better actually.

After lots of minutes talking we finally hung up."Oh damn.."I murmured as I feel really dizzy."I need some water."I whispered to myself and with all my strength I managed to stand up and walk till the stairs which lead down the kitchen.Only by looking at them I felt dizzy so how am I supposed to step on them.I need an elevator right now!"Only some water please...I need to be okay for the date..."I whispered and started walking down the stairs slowly,leaning against the wall.For a moment I felt like I had no legs and fell down on my butt."Aish!"I shouted not so much because it hurts but because it's annoying how I am not even able to do this.How should I even ask for Jimin's love later?

"Okay just be with me for a little longer legs!Please.."I told them and tried to get up.The next step is the last thing I remember...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

"Hey Hopie!"Jimin suddenly shouted.

"What is it?"I shouted back and he came in my room.

"Have you talked with Allex today?"He asked me.

"Yes before some hours.Why?"

"We're going out today and I called her like four times to ask her where she wants to meet but she won't answer.Is she alright?"The moment he told me she didn't answer my eyes widened.

"Allex!"I shouted and quickly wore some casual clothes and ran towards the door.

"What is it Hope?"Jimin asked surprised of my actions.

"Allex has got a cold and...Anyway I'm going to her house!"I said as I ran out our dorm.Jimin ran after me but I don't care.I don't even wanna imagine what happened to Allex.Oh please God!

I started hitting her house's door so she would hear me but nothing.The sweat from running all the way here came in my eye.Bitter like my heart right now."Allex!"I shouted.

"Allex are you in there?!"Jimin shouted too.I looked around.There is a door behind the house as Allex has told me.I ran in search of it and finally found it.I tried to open it and for my luck is unlocked."Let's hurry!"Jimin said and I nodded without even looking at him.

When I entered the door I was brought in the kitchen.Allex is nowhere.I ran and saw the stairs...and saw Allex.

"Allex!"I cried.I touched her forehead then her cheeks.She has fever.My eyes then widened in view of blood.She has hit her head."JIMIN CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE NOW!!"I literally screamed and looked at Jimin.He is already calling,I'm glad.What should I do?Allex is in danger and I can't do a damn thing.Please Allex hang in there!

.

.

.

.

.

I sat on a chair to wait till Allex's wound in the head is taken care of.The doctors said that it's nothing to worry about which made me relax a bit.We called her parents to inform them and told them that they don't have to worry.They will come as fast as they can.

"Drink some water man..."Jimin said and gave me a bottle of water.He really is amazing.He helped in this kind of situation more than I did.He kept himself calmer than I did.

"Thank you Jimin..."I said and smiled lightly.

"No need to thank me...Hoseok."

"Yes?"

"Do you like Allex?"I looked in his eyes which were already looking in mine.

"What?What are you saying?"I asked him.

"I mean....you never cared so much about a girl before...."His words straight in my heart.

"That's not...."I tried to explain.

"It's okay.If you want help you can ask me.It will be good for me to be concentrated on another's love after my rejected one."I was left surprised after hearing his words.

"No you don't need to.And I already told you I don't like-"

"Okay Okay!But I can't cancel my date with her cause it's a favor I'm sorry."

"Yahh Park Jimin!You won't cancel anything and if you want to go on another date with Allex you will.I told you I don't like her."I managed to say.Allex loves Jimin...if this turned to be for Jimin to help me then it would hurt her.Jimin should think about her like there is no me liking her.

"Really?"He asked me.He seems to believe me.

"Yes.Don't worry about me buddy."I smiled and he did too.I know I'm probably gonna regret denying my love but I just want her to be happy...

And yes Hoseok likes her!Guys you have guessed right Haha!

Okay I hope you liked it...

See you next time..^___^