Chapter 24:Drunk words.

Hey guys~

Really I wanna thank you all for reading this story once again...Your sweet comments make me so happy.

Anyway let's start or I'll never stop with the thanking words hehe...^__^

"Ugh..."I tried to open my eyes.What is this annoying headache?My head hurts more than when I screamed for 2 hours about BigBang's comeback.Aigoo.

I looked around and saw a familiar room.But surely not my bedroom.Is this...Bangtan's dorm?This is Hoseok's room right?What am I doing here?Suddenly the door opened and Hoseok walked in.

"You woke up?"He asked with a smile.

"Why am I here?"I asked straight away.

"Oh you don't remember?"

"No?..."I remember that I went to that cafe and then Jhope came...and then we left there and...what happened then?

"Well you drank a little too much yesterday."

"Oh...did I do or say anything to embarrass us?I'm sorry if I did..."Hoseok looked at me for a little like he is thinking of what happened.Omo did I really do something?

@Flashback@

Hoseok's P.O.V.

"Hey little drunken girl no more alcohol for you."I grabbed the bottle of beer but Allex grabbed it back.

"Yahh Hopie give it back to me.Can't you see that I'm not drunk?Maybe you are drunk?"She said and sat better on the bench.At least there's none around in the park tonight.

"Yeah yeah.Every drunk says the same things so no more liquid tonight."

"Yahh!"She looked in my eyes and a tear fell on her right cheek.

"Allex.."I whispered.

"Let me drink this..."She came closer.Almost inches away from my face."Please Hoseok..."She begged with a pout.Her cheeks red.Her lips wet.Is she trying to seduce me or what?

"Aish...only this bottle and no more okay?"I know I'm being immature but I want to see her being drunk to be honest.She's so cute.

"Thanks Hopie."She smiled and kissed my nose.Well she's also dangerous.I looked down at the ground then at her again."Hopie..."She whispered.

"What?"She got up from that bench and stood in front of me."Be careful not to fall down."I tried to help her stand but she pushed me away.

"I can do it on my own...I..want to tell you something!Hehe."She did a stupid smile making me laugh.

"What is it?"

"That time in my house....do you remember...when you kissed me?"I did what?

"Wait Allex what did I do?W-"

"Let me talk!"Did I really do something like that?"That time you came...Aigoo you little Hopie why did you drink like that?You fell down in front of me.You should learn from me that I can drink too much hehe."She tripped a little but I held her from her waist saving her from falling.If only she knew how unprotected she is right now.I helped her stand and she continued"What was I saying?Oh yeah about you...Now that I remember it...haha...you little!You walked in my house and kissed me like that.I can't tell you this though.It will be awkward,won't it?I can't tell you...But..."She stopped talking for a little.

"But?"

"Oh yeah...I lost my pace of talking for a second there.Hehe!But you're like the brother I never had..."Oh I'm her brother then?I feel rejected."But!"She pointed her finger towards me.