Chapter 7:Waiting and moving!

Annyeonghaseyo...

How are you all??I hope you're doing fine hehe...^___^

Okay shall we start??^^

"Oh my gosh!A panda in my mirror!"I shouted as I saw myself in the bathroom's mirror.My eyes are seriously swollen!And I am so tired.I slept like only one hour.I couldn't stop crying at night.Love is so cruel sometimes.But well it's also beautiful.Should I hate love or not?But if I hate it is like I'm opposing the most wonderful thing in the world.I will let love lead me on it's own.Even if the end is a bad one.

@Brrrrrrr@

"Oh who's calling me this early?It's Sunday you should be sleeping everyone!"I murmured as I walked to get my phone."Oh it's Hoseok!...Hey morning Hoseok."

**Allex it's me Jimin**

Oh my why does he have to call me?"O-Oh....what is it Jimin?"I'm almost sure what's the reason he called me but let me hope that it's a good one.

**I'm sorry if I woke you up...I know it's Sunday and you probably wanted to sleep but I couldn't wait!**

"Oh it's okay.I was already awaken so it's okay."If I was sleeping I wouldn't even have heard the phone ringing.

**Okay I called you for what we talked about yesterday.I want to call this girl out today but I need your help!**

I told you I knew what's the reason he called me."Y-yeah....I don't have anything to do today so I think I can do it.Just tell me what do you want me to do."I said calmly.I think after all the tears I shed yesterday now the pain has somehow been erased.

**First we need to meet so I can ask you some things.Want me to come there or you can come to our dorm?Or somewhere else?**

"I can come there!"My room is so messy I can't let him see it like that.And we can't discuss downstairs since my mom and dad are there.

**Can you get ready and come?**

"I'll be there in awhile.Wait for me."I said and hung up.I wore casual clothes.Of course I put lots of make up under my eyes to make them look normal."Ready..Mom I'm going out!"I shouted.

"Ok...be back for lunch ok?"She said and smiled.I nodded and walked out my house.

.

.

.

After some time I was finally in front of their dorm.I pushed the doorbell button and after some seconds the door opened.A bright smile welcomed me.

"Good morning Allex!"Taehyung said.

"Morning Taehyung.Shall I come in?"

"Oh yeah.Jimin told me that you came to talk with him and we can't watch anime together.And I was really excited when I heard you were coming.Jimin is an idiot!"He said while playing the broken hearted guy.

I couldn't but laugh."Haha!I'm sorry Taehyung.We can watch it some other time.I have lots of free time on weekends so you can call me.Do you want my phone number?Or you can call me from Hoseok."I said with a smile.Taehyung is making my day.He's a cheerful kid like J-hope.

"Oh better give me your number so I can call you anytime hehe."He said and I nodded.We exchanged numbers and he promised to call me soon.

"Where is Jimin?"I asked since it seems strange to me that he didn't appear yet.